Lady Gaga Did a Phenomenal Job at Halftime of the Superbowl!

Leweman

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2010
It's a few days old but I think Lady Gaga was one of the best ever. I aplogize if this has been posted already. I think it's the best since Michael Jackson around '93 that I remember. Best of all, in these politically charged times, she kept it to entertainment. She didn't try to use her platform in which people are watching her for her entertainment ability and slip in a political message. We all know Lady Gaga is very liberal but she stuck to what she's good at and the reason people watch her. Kudos to her!

I applaud her for keeping politics out of her performance, but I wasn't very impressed with the show. I don't say that because I dislike her music. I don't. What made me less than impressed was the lip singing. I want to see talent on display at a concert. The dancing was pretty good, I give them that, but it wasn't excellent. If I had to rate the overall performance I'd give it a 6 out of 10. I guess I'm a tough critic.

It's a few days old but I think Lady Gaga was one of the best ever. I aplogize if this has been posted already. I think it's the best since Michael Jackson around '93 that I remember. Best of all, in these politically charged times, she kept it to entertainment. She didn't try to use her platform in which people are watching her for her entertainment ability and slip in a political message. We all know Lady Gaga is very liberal but she stuck to what she's good at and the reason people watch her. Kudos to her!
Totally concur. One of, if not the best, halftime shows evah. And I'm glad she kept politics out of it. Politics have no business in that venue.

Heard it was good enough to give huge boost to her song/album sales
Why else would she have done the performance?
Doesn't always work out that way.........And after watching it I would not have predicted it
She's enormously popular, and for good reason. I like most of her stuff, but I liked Madonna, too. Biggest mistake many of these performers can make is to let politics eclipse their art. I think most sports figures have recognized that, fortunately.

Forum List

Back