Was gaga a

• chicken shit bitch

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • smarty for not causing trouble.

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • What's a "gaga"?

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
I agree. Even though you have a Right to something, you should take someone elses feelings into consideration before you do it.

Example: I should not talk about the Bible if there's a Satanist or Atheist within earshot. Don't say Paedophelia is wrong, there may be NAMBLA members nearby.

That's what America is all about, not getting yer feelings hurt. Free Speech aside.
Yep, because historically, profound change was never made using free speech!

Why would anyone want to perform in a place that's a hotbed for religious insanity? Especially if you're Jewish like Lady Gaga?

She isn't Jewish! I do not know where you ever heard that - she is most definitely not a Jew. She was born into a Roman Catholic Family and attended Roman Catholic School. She's a Satanist and this is alone was a good reason for Indonesia to tell her they didn't want her influence there. I am usually appalled at the level of evil of Indonesia - home of the largest Muslim population in the world - but it is noteworthy to state that even the Muslims do not want a Satanist influencing their own youth. How much more so should that be the cry of American parents? And yet? Not a word.

Interesting that this woman, Lady Gaga, allegedly told her hairdresser she'd (sacrifice at a ritual) kill and eat the hairdressers child if she didn't keep her mouth shut about her activities. The hairdresser was insistent that Gaga was a Satanist. Who does not know this? So Lady Gaga is a Satanist who is afraid of getting killed by Muslims in Indonesia apparently and therein she cancels her concert. What this tells me is that she knows there is something not quite 100% about the god she has chosen to serve. Lucifer. That he is a defeated foe and there can be no guarantees for her safety or the number of her days (before she spends eternity suffering in hell).

Now if she were one of hundreds of Christian missionaries who have served in Indonesia fearlessly it would be a different story. Because Jesus Christ (who defeated Satan at the cross) is able to keep His own children in any nation, in any situation, in any spiritual climate. It reminds me of the scripture - the Righteous are as bold as a lion and the wicked flee when no one is chasing them.
Ha you're right! Damn I could've sworn she was Jewish for some reason. But you're right she was born and raised Catholic. The rest of your post is absolutely insane nonsense, but you were right about her religion. :thup:

Your suggestion that a rock star making a pact with Satan (for fame) is insane nonsense is what is insane nonsense. There are people from every walk of life that make pacts with Satan some where in the world every day. That includes law enforcement, scientists, lawyers, teachers, professors, even the medical researchers - doctors - people working with Children in the healthcare field have even been discovered to be old school satanists. Feigning unbelief doesn't really work for you.

I would check the box - Lady Gaga is a coward.
Why would anyone want to perform in a place that's a hotbed for religious insanity? Especially if you're Jewish like Lady Gaga?

She isn't Jewish! I do not know where you ever heard that - she is most definitely not a Jew. She was born into a Roman Catholic Family and attended Roman Catholic School. She's a Satanist and this is alone was a good reason for Indonesia to tell her they didn't want her influence there. I am usually appalled at the level of evil of Indonesia - home of the largest Muslim population in the world - but it is noteworthy to state that even the Muslims do not want a Satanist influencing their own youth. How much more so should that be the cry of American parents? And yet? Not a word.

Interesting that this woman, Lady Gaga, allegedly told her hairdresser she'd (sacrifice at a ritual) kill and eat the hairdressers child if she didn't keep her mouth shut about her activities. The hairdresser was insistent that Gaga was a Satanist. Who does not know this? So Lady Gaga is a Satanist who is afraid of getting killed by Muslims in Indonesia apparently and therein she cancels her concert. What this tells me is that she knows there is something not quite 100% about the god she has chosen to serve. Lucifer. That he is a defeated foe and there can be no guarantees for her safety or the number of her days (before she spends eternity suffering in hell).

Now if she were one of hundreds of Christian missionaries who have served in Indonesia fearlessly it would be a different story. Because Jesus Christ (who defeated Satan at the cross) is able to keep His own children in any nation, in any situation, in any spiritual climate. It reminds me of the scripture - the Righteous are as bold as a lion and the wicked flee when no one is chasing them.
Ha you're right! Damn I could've sworn she was Jewish for some reason. But you're right she was born and raised Catholic. The rest of your post is absolutely insane nonsense, but you were right about her religion. :thup:

You can look up the story about her hairdresser too- if it's still online you'll find it. As for her being a Satanist? I'm pretty sure you already knew about that. What will she do with 150 million dollars in hell? Buy her way out? Not possible. Spend it on some leisure item in hell? There are no leisures in hell - only incredible sufferings. Will she even be able to take the 150 million with her when she leaves this earth? No. She won't. She's a fool.
Yeah I'm sure Lady Gaga would eat someone's child. :cuckoo:

How did this country get so stupid? :rolleyes:

I agree. Even though you have a Right to something, you should take someone elses feelings into consideration before you do it.

Example: I should not talk about the Bible if there's a Satanist or Atheist within earshot. Don't say Paedophelia is wrong, there may be NAMBLA members nearby.

That's what America is all about, not getting yer feelings hurt. Free Speech aside.
Yep, because historically, profound change was never made using free speech!

Then the Communists have been wasting their time?

You can look up the story about her hairdresser too- if it's still online you'll find it. As for her being a Satanist? I'm pretty sure you already knew about that. What will she do with 150 million dollars in hell? Buy her way out? Not possible. Spend it on some leisure item in hell? There are no leisures in hell - only incredible sufferings. Will she even be able to take the 150 million with her when she leaves this earth? No. She won't. She's a fool.

She was speaking of rituals she attends where there is human sacrifice and yes, they eat human flesh - drink human blood - this has went on since the days of Nimrod and Semiramis sacrificing and eating infants, Old School. The stories by ex-Satanists confessing to such crimes are numerous. Your pretending that Satanism doesn't exist in Hollywood is truly over the top. You don't even believe yourself. Let's be honest here. This country is not as stupid as you and some of your friends had hoped for.

She was speaking of rituals she attends where there is human sacrifice and yes, they eat human flesh - drink human blood - this has went on since the days of Nimrod and Semiramis sacrificing and eating infants, Old School. The stories by ex-Satanists confessing to such crimes are numerous. Your pretending that Satanism doesn't exist in Hollywood is truly over the top. You don't even believe yourself. Let's be honest here.
You live in a terrifying world Jeri. You should speake to a therapist.

I'm not having any fear issues because this world has nothing in me, OldSchool. You and Gaga are the ones that appear to have "fear issues".

The answer is the same for both of you. Repent of your sins, call upon the name of Jesus Christ and be saved. Romans 10:9,10.

I like most of her music but don't watch music videos. I've seen some clips though and she needs to rethink where she performs. If Islamofascists will murder over cartoon in a western country they damn sure would murder over very public sexual decadence in a muslim country.

I get why her show was cancelled, but to me, the show should still happen at some point so that her fans there don't miss out on getting to see her. Why should they have to pay because of those who do not like her?

God bless you and her and her fans always!!!

Holly

I get why her show was cancelled, but to me, the show should still happen at some point so that her fans there don't miss out on getting to see her. Why should they have to pay because of those who do not like her?
Lady Gag-Gag is an immoral nasty slut and should never be allowed into any muslim country. ...... :cool:

^^^ Still fans should be able to see their favorite singer in concert if they want to. I'd be furious if something like this got in the way of my favorites coming to my area.

God bless you and them always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Forum List

Back