Ladies

I want some new black boots, going to go look today. What do you think of these?

pair.jpg

You call those boots?

These are BOOTS!

boots1.jpg

I want some new black boots, going to go look today. What do you think of these?

pair.jpg

You call those boots?

These are BOOTS!

boots1.jpg

They are shiny! I would look good in them at a club I guess, maybe with a black mini and black stockings?

Yeh, well you'd have to be careful wearing these with a skirt. You'd be amazed what you can see reflected in the toe caps!

Oh. And dont wear them with no panties on. They really show up the dandruff!

And how does he know? Either he lent them to a girl with a mini-skirt that wore no panties and dropped flakes all over them, or HE wore a mini-skirt with no panties and dropped flakes all over them.

Either way, my impression of the Royal Marines just went down a notch.

And how does he know? Either he lent them to a girl with a mini-skirt that wore no panties and dropped flakes all over them, or HE wore a mini-skirt with no panties and dropped flakes all over them.

A few more notches and it should level out with my opinion of you. Then we'll be quits. :razz:

A few more notches and it should level out with my opinion of you. Then we'll be quits. :razz:

You got me. :clap2:

Ah, look, my two favorite boys! :beer:

We never miss! ;)

I can shine boots better then that!

Show me!
I don't have a picture but being a spouse of a AF cop for 30 years doing his boots, and teaching my two son's how to shine them...heh you'll have to trust me.

Cleaning your mans boots for 30 years! That's some devotion! Sorry though. Without evidence it is hearsay.

H e doesn't let you iron his shirts as well, does he? :eek:

10591-913814-d.jpg

If you're going to get something that will hurt your feet anyway, these are much cuter. But it's jmo. :)

Forum List

Back