Ladies

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
I want some new black boots, going to go look today. What do you think of these?

pair.jpg

Hell, I'll be over 6 feet tall with them on! :eek:

(I think, I'm 5'10" and they look like 3 inch heels)

But I do love them!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRkovnss7sg]YouTube - Nancy Sinatra - These Boots Are Made For Walking (1966)[/ame]

NOT LOL

I go for comfort these days. There was a time when those would have been comfortable...I can mess with horses in flip flops and heels, no never mind.

Anymore at work, though, I wear flats and comfortable clothing. Because I know I'm going to be hunched over my keyboard like a crone for hours, in between fantic bouts of answering the phone and rushing to the printer.

dang I just mentioned the size not they are good for Halloween. *shakes her head*

lol

They are gorgeous EZ I have several pairs of boots but I don't really wear them. Too hard to be in heels all day at my job.

You know what I don't like though? Mini skirts and Uggs. A fashion don't in my book.

They are gorgeous EZ I have several pairs of boots but I don't really wear them. Too hard to be in heels all day at my job.

You know what I don't like though? Mini skirts and Uggs. A fashion don't in my book.

Yeah, wasn't that look "out" like in 2004?

I still see the hee-haws at the mall wearing that look though, too funny!

You still see ppl everywhere wearing them. It's a fashion hold-over, held over because you can stagger out into the bushes in the dark and pee easily when you hit that kegger.

And how. Can't climb a barbed wired fence in those high heeled puppies.

Or dive off the side of a train trestle....well, you can accidentally..but not when you WANT to.

Forum List

Back