Ladies, What is the most important...

BasicGreatGuy

Aut libertas aut mors
Aug 2, 2009
Atlanta
quality you look for in a man and why?

munching_out.gif

His name on my marriage certificate... :razz:

Ok, let's see. I don't think there's just one. Intelligence, integrity, sense of humor. All equally important in my world. Without intelligence and a sense of humor, I would quickly be bored, and bored is bad in a relationship. And I think honesty is the cornerstone of a relationship - trust between partners is sort of the point of having a relationship. So that would be the why.

Ok, let's see. I don't think there's just one. Intelligence, integrity, sense of humor. All equally important in my world. Without intelligence and a sense of humor, I would quickly be bored, and bored is bad in a relationship. And I think honesty is the cornerstone of a relationship - trust between partners is sort of the point of having a relationship. So that would be the why.

+5 points for leading the post off with a witty remark.

While honesty is very important and needful in a relationship, I believe communication is its brother at arms.

While honesty is very important and needful in a relationship, I believe communication is its brother at arms.

I agree, but I think if the integrity is there on both sides, couples can learn effective communication over time. Besides, if you communicate well all the time, there's no make-up sex.

I agree, but I think if the integrity is there on both sides, couples can learn effective communication over time. Besides, if you communicate well all the time, there's no make-up sex.

You dated George Castanza didn't you.

good sense of humor and self....looks arent a big factor to me...the brain is the largest sex organ and they all look alike...its the manner in which it is used that impresses me..

Forum List

Back