Ladies only please. Unless there are cross dressers in here.

Grace

Rookie
Jan 29, 2011
XXXXX-no advertising
Do you like this style of apparel? I LOVE this stuff. Very bohemian. Also very expensive, unfortunately.

Browse the website and post a link to your favorite outfit!

• Banned
You probably have a better body than I do, lol.
Even when I was lusciously voluptuous, I would still wear clothing way too big for me because I liked the flowing feel. I just love that stuff. Adore it.

I like it but I stop layers at 3, and am not big on huge chunky necklaces and belts.

It's actually quite similar to our Southwestern clothing..

4078.jpg

4082.jpg

XXXX-no advertising

• Banned
I like it but I stop layers at 3, and am not big on huge chunky necklaces and belts.

It's actually quite similar to our Southwestern clothing..

4078.jpg

4082.jpg

XXXX-no advertising
Yes!! Love those too, Allie! I don't wear chunky jewelry and belts either. My fav outfit is long white moroccan skirt, white moroccan top with fringe, silver necklace, earrings, bracelets, white gold rings and white sandals or boots.

Ok, I like those.

Seriously, I wish I could get away with wearing saris...it would ridiculous for me to wear them here...but they just look so flipping comfortable.

But I like wearing a sheet at home, lol. I don't anymore, it's hardly practical with kids, dogs, etc...but I used to spend days at home wrapped in nothing but a sheet.

• Banned
I have my afgan I wear around the house when I'm to lazy to get dressed.
A sari would be cool. I have been looking at them on ebay. Few summers ago I lived in my razor back tank tops and just a sarong.

Ha ha!! We ARE lost twin sisters! I live in my uggs I have about 10pair of them.

You link isn't working :(

I live in my baggy tshirts and leggings. I don't wear jeans any more.

Love sweats, also love slickies even though they're sort of out of style now. I wore a pair of my son's phat farm sweats for years (and he still has them, they have seen better days).

Hoodies, t-shirts, jeans, sweats...and sweaters & skirts.

I used to wear suits, I just can't get worked up for them anymore. I do wear blazers and jeans.

I wouldn't wear those clothes either Grace, they just aren't me. Altho a couple of the links you posted in number 5, the second outfit doesn't look bad. It looks nice to wear on a bright spring breezy day :)
But I'm not into chunky jewelry and the wide belts and skirts, oh my, I only do skirts when I have to.
I like my blue jeans, and I like bell bottom blue jeans ~LoL~
But in the summer, you only catch me wearing shorts, and a casual top. I hate wearing long pants in the hot summer months.
I like lace and frills and a few ruffles and light pastel colors, especially white, I adore wearing white :)
But come back to school time, it's back to dresses, but I wear simple dresses, nothing fancy or expensive.

I like the jewelry. I'd swim in the Bohemian style clothes. I'm very casual normally and tailored for work. Blouses, skirts, pants but I add nice pieces of jewelry just for fun.

The necklaces are really nice, imo.

T

Do you like this style of apparel? I LOVE this stuff. Very bohemian. Also very expensive, unfortunately.

Browse the website and post a link to your favorite outfit!

I think it takes a certain woman with a certain attitude and body style to pull off that look and I admire those women in those clothes, but not for me though. Over the years, I've tried different looks, and I always revert back to my standard of cut-offs, Ts, and flip-flops in the summer and Levis, sweats and sneakers in the winter months. No jewelry whatsoever, not even a watch. Not much on frills and ruffles and foo except for special occasions, but I'm out of it and soon as possible.

Forum List

Back