Ladies, Lets go Shopping!

Terry

Shut the $%$ Up!
Jan 15, 2009
We all need some advice from time to time on clothes and since I don't have a daughter or close friend near me to shop, I'm recruiting you ladies here.

After you help me maybe others want to just shop for the heck of it. Post the Link of item and we can discuss.

What I'm looking for:

I'm attending a wedding in late October in Northern Va. I am not in the wedding but it is an inlaw who is getting married. The wedding is outside at 4:30 PM. Average temp for that time is in the low 60's and that is if it's a normal temp pattern.

So: Outside wedding: Cool to Cold; Size 5 I wear.

Post links:lol:

I have to go to a wedding next weekend and also have no clue what I am going to wear.

We all need some advice from time to time on clothes and since I don't have a daughter or close friend near me to shop, I'm recruiting you ladies here.

After you help me maybe others want to just shop for the heck of it. Post the Link of item and we can discuss.

What I'm looking for:

I'm attending a wedding in late October in Northern Va. I am not in the wedding but it is an inlaw who is getting married. The wedding is outside at 4:30 PM. Average temp for that time is in the low 60's and that is if it's a normal temp pattern.

So: Outside wedding: Cool to Cold; Size 5 I wear.

Post links:lol:

I like a pencil skirt, jacket and a cute blouse. You can lose the jacket if it gets unseasonably warm.

Suits for Women: The Limited

I could probably get away with it. lol
It is in Sandpoint, the birthplace of Sarah Palin. lol

They were nice jeans and boots.

It ran from the wedding party, etc. in dresses/suits, casual but dressy and then there were a few men in jeans and T-shirts, so it was cool. I'm more comfortable in jeans than dresses anyway. :eusa_shhh:

They were nice jeans and boots.

It ran from the wedding party, etc. in dresses/suits, casual but dressy and then there were a few men in jeans and T-shirts, so it was cool. I'm more comfortable in jeans than dresses anyway. :eusa_shhh:
I more comfortable in jeans also but I would rather be uncomfortable in a dress then deal with the evil eye from my Grandmother. She still talks crap about my cousin's wife wearing kackies to my sister's wedding.
I am also just happy I am not in the wedding, I have been a bridemaid so many times that I won't even get married in the next life.:lol:

I more comfortable in jeans also but I would rather be uncomfortable in a dress then deal with the evil eye from my Grandmother. She still talks crap about my cousin's wife wearing kackies to my sister's wedding.
I am also just happy I am not in the wedding, I have been a bridemaid so many times that I won't even get married in the next life.:lol:

LOL! You can't argue with Grandma. There's just no point to it. :D

Yeah, I've done the bridesmaid thing more times than I'd like. Hopefully I won't have to again.

LOL! You can't argue with Grandma. There's just no point to it. :D

Yeah, I've done the bridesmaid thing more times than I'd like. Hopefully I won't have to again.

My best friend is talking about getting married next year. I keep telling her not to do it because guess who will be maid of honor?
When I get married if I ever do, I am getting married in Vegas but I am going to make my friends wear the dresses they made me wear especially my friend who made me wear the pink bubblegum dress.

Well I have a black suit and do not want to wear black. Something with color and it isn't casual...since the wedding is at 4:30 and the reception goes into the night...they do have contingency plans if the weather is bad.

I want a classy style with color. Price range from 100 to 200 tops.

The people attending this wedding lets just say they are the Northern Virginian type. I don't want to stand out, but I don't want to be the frumpy one either.

all my semi formal wear are on the black color side. LOL. I have like 20 dresses and pants in black. I just realized my entire wardrobe seems to be black and browns. I think it's time for color. I also have an olive type complexion.

Let me search for something I kind of like to help others out to see me.

Forum List

Back