Ladies in your 40s.. HELP NO man need to reply lol

I am not in my forties, but have you got menopause? HRT might help if you are not already taking it.

I am not in my forties, but have you got menopause? HRT might help if you are not already taking it.

Had a hysterectomy in 08.. That is when it all started.. Going to the GYN next month going to address the issue but was hoping for something more natural .

endure......i am over that..but i remember standing outside in 10 degree weather fanning myself i was so hot.....

be careful of the hrt

Black cohosh plus blasting the AC plus ceiling fans and, finally, occasional icing of the pulse points on your inner wrists.

That oughta do it. :) Been there done that.

Regards from Rosie

Take Estroven (tm).

Erase cocoa, coffee, caffeine tea, spicy food, and coffee from your shopping list. If your calorie intake was 2000 per diem, put it down to 1200 until you arrive within 5 pounds of what you thought your perfect weight was when you were 20.

Nature played a little trick on me. I didn't get hot flashes. I got screaming out loud fibromyalgia pain for her little visitation. It took me 5 years to find out you can fight back and beat it.

Count yer many blessings. ;)

<hugs>

freedombecki

Forum List

Back