Ladies, I Need Your MakeUp Tips!

I love the prescriptiv egg plant eye liner gel, I had my make up done at their counter in september and I have been hooked since. I never thought egg plant would look good but it is the best move I have ever made when it comes to make up.

Did any of you ever wear blue mascara!

People think blue eye makeup is out, but all the blondes on TV wear nothing but blue eye makeup. I for one wear a blue/gray eyeshadow and beige to highlight the brow bone. And with blue mascara, the eyes can look smokin' hot. It's not the most natural look, but who says it has to look natural to look good.

I'm going to be part of an event and I will need my makeup to stay on, stay fresh, and last a long time. Any advice? Any favorite products? or techniques?

I would put a bag over your head and his in case his falls off. :lol:

But seriously, I would love to give you a makeover. First I would give you a facial and then a pearl necklace to highlight your chest.

:lol:

jk.

Sorry, didn't read the whole thread, this may have been mentioned...

Bare Essentials, the best make up on the planet. Get some, look great. :tongue:

Mineral makeup is very light and natural looking. I love using it during the summer. For a powder, I'm amazed how good the coverage is.

Today I did a test run of a couple of things (using what I had on hand)...

I cleansed my face, put on a moisturizer and then applied Avon Matrix. This stuff is a gift to women whose faces are prone to shine. This is a must especially during the summers. I put on a cream foundation over it and lots of pressed powder. I think the cream has more staying power than liquid or powder. I curled the lashes and applied two coats of waterproof mascara. This makes a world of difference. And here it is almost at the end of the day and my face is still matte and eye makeup is pretty much smudge free.

Catz & Terry, I'm going to run to the drugstore and get the mascara as well as the fake eyelashes. I have try out both to see how they look.

I'm thinking I might do the makeup myself because I'm going to be pressed for time that day and I will be a nervous wreck if the makeup doesn't come out well in someone else's hands. The last time I was part of a bridal party, and had my makeup done in a salon, I ended up looking like I came out of a kabuki theater. :eek:

I think I'll have the salon handle the hair because I hate fussing with it.

Good thinkin', Zwoksy, but couldn't you lend me one of those horse-feed bags that you studied with at Aggie-school? Come on, don't be stingy.

BTW, did you cut eye holes when you wore it for the "Home Coming Ball?"

You've warn this before.

Remember...the night you got pregnant?

You were there??

Floxy has never been near a copulation venue, except for the time he was with Elsie the cow and the old billy goat at Aggie school. I remember him telling me that they weren't baaaaaaad.

I'm going to be part of an event and I will need my makeup to stay on, stay fresh, and last a long time. Any advice? Any favorite products? or techniques?

I would put a bag over your head and his in case his falls off. :lol:

But seriously, I would love to give you a makeover. First I would give you a facial and then a pearl necklace to highlight your chest.

:lol:

jk.

Well, I'm waiting for those pearls...

Forum List

Back