Ladies - Flowers or Poetry?

Sandy, that was not the question. I could have answered that one myself :p:

One or the other please!

My gal is gone for a week. Poem or flowers?

Ok ok, I would prefer the poem because it can never die like a flower.. But if you get her both you will be in really good graces w/ her ;)

You are sweet to do that ! She is a lucky girl !

Originally posted by Sandy73
Ok ok, I would prefer the poem because it can never die like a flower.. But if you get her both you will be in really good graces w/ her ;)

You are sweet to do that ! She is a lucky girl !

Excellent point about the flower - wasn't thinking along that line.

No, I am a LUCKY guy! :D

I agree with Sandy, both! Hey, throw in some candy too! Will pay dividends. :D

Fur coats won't hurt, unless she's PETA. Then diamonds help, they're only very old coal you know!

Originally posted by Kathianne
Fur coats won't hurt, unless she's PETA. Then diamonds help, they're only very old coal you know!

She is not PETA - she is in love with me for cryin' out loud.

The human body is carbon based same as diamonds (old coal) - so she has me.

Seriously, I have a diamond in mind, but am waiting on the right time and place for that one. I am thinking sunset while walking along the beach. News at 11.

Originally posted by HGROKIT
She is not PETA - she is in love with me for cryin' out loud.

The human body is carbon based same as diamonds (old coal) - so she has me.

Seriously, I have a diamond in mind, but am waiting on the right time and place for that one. I am thinking sunset while walking along the beach. News at 11.

I'm waiting with baited breath. Let us know....

Poem, Poem, Poem!!
Right after my husband and I married, he had to leave me for 2 weeks. I woke up and there was a beautiful letter laying there that he wrote while he watched me sleep. I lost the diamonds he got me but it's been almost 12 years and I still have the letter. So, a Poem, or anything written, from the heart is the best way to go!! :D

Originally posted by Hannitized
Poem, Poem, Poem!!
Right after my husband and I married, he had to leave me for 2 weeks. I woke up and there was a beautiful letter laying there that he wrote while he watched me sleep. I lost the diamonds he got me but it's been almost 12 years and I still have the letter. So, a Poem, or anything written, from the heart is the best way to go!! :D

That is SOOO sweet. I think I'm going to cry.

:clap1: To the hubby!

It was very cool. I put it in our wedding album, and whenever we get into an arguement, I go back and read my letter and remember how wonderful he is. So, really, it was free marriage counseling, LOL!! Every man should write his wife at least one unbelievably romantic letter, it helps!! :D

Originally posted by HGROKIT
That is so sad! :(

I know is itn't!!! Never had a guy write me a poem..wrote him a love letter and a week later he broke up with me baster...LOL..So I go for the flowers right now I guess changed my mind again..who needs a poem anyway.. :(

Originally posted by Jmarie
I know is itn't!!! Never had a guy write me a poem..wrote him a love letter and a week later he broke up with me baster...LOL..So I go for the flowers right now I guess changed my mind again..who needs a poem anyway.. :(

Guys come and go, but you'll have your degree forever! How's the paper coming? Just call me teach!

Well teach your not going to believe this...well you probably are..I still haven't started it yet..:cof: I know i'm a slacker..it will get finished before I graduate..:clap1:

I can relate, for me it's paying bills. Even when I have the money, just gives me the willies.

Now papers, I like to get them done, rewrite, rewrite, well you get it. I'm pretty obsessive about them. :D :p:

Forum List

Back