Ladies: Do You Fard in the Car While Driving?

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
I've been known to put some lipstick on at traffic light.

Are there any women out there who would dare to do the whole face in morning traffic?

And please, post your makeup tip.

Please use powder to finish your makeup. Will make everything last longer and you won't be glowing throughout the day.

I fard daily. Mainly mascara, but I've been known to do my entire face in the line waiting to drop off my kids at school.

Here is my tip: The light in your car is perfect to see stragglers on your brows, so keep a pair of tweezers there for a quick tweeze. ;)

The closest I will go to farding in the car is applying chapstick or some type of lip gloss. Usually in the parking lot after I have stopped the car.

If I have woken up late and didn't have time to put on the rest of the makeup, I'll usually duck into the bathroom at work before the day really begins and finish up there.

I fard daily. Mainly mascara, but I've been known to do my entire face in the line waiting to drop off my kids at school.

Here is my tip: The light in your car is perfect to see stragglers on your brows, so keep a pair of tweezers there for a quick tweeze. ;)

That is some feat. Yes, you're right about the natural light.

I've seen women do it on the subway and I am amazed how that is possible with so many different accessories.

The closest I will go to farding in the car is applying chapstick or some type of lip gloss. Usually in the parking lot after I have stopped the car.

If I have woken up late and didn't have time to put on the rest of the makeup, I'll usually duck into the bathroom at work before the day really begins and finish up there.

The same here. I don't have the dexterity to watch the light and juggle all the makeup cases, pencils, foundation, etc.

But I want to know is -- are you putting farding so much because you don't have time to do it or because it's so easy to do it in the car?

Weird.. When I'm in the car, I drive... No makeup, no food. At most, coffee..

I swear I didn't even know what FARD was until I read this thread, I thought PC had a misspelling on her thread title.....

I can't believe I was the first one to mention it. ok---well maybe I can.:lol: My son tells me to grow up all the time.

Me either. That's what I thought the thread was about, but PoliticalChic's spelling had suddenly take a turn for the worse.

Forum List

Back