Ladies, did you ever...

Sherry

You're not the boss of me
Mar 28, 2009
some beach
remove your tampon and have a big old string of bloody snot attach itself to your inner thigh?? Share your gross stories about tampons and other related gory details of the red tide. If the men can't resist joining, then who has earned their red wings??:tongue:

Sorry Pix, but I'm a sucker for a dare.:lol:

remove your tampon and have a big old string of bloody snot attach itself to your inner thigh?? Share your gross stories about tampons and other related gory details of the red tide. If the men can't resist joining, then who has earned their red wings??:tongue:

Really? I mean . . . really?

TMI, TMI, TMI.

I hate it when it's a heavy flow day and it just leaks around the tampon and gets the pubes all sticky.

I'll give that a 2 on the gross-o-meter. BTW, you weren't the only one who dared me. She promised to post and she fucking better!!:lol:

I hate it when it's a heavy flow day and it just leaks around the tampon and gets the pubes all sticky.

I'll give that a 2 on the gross-o-meter. BTW, you weren't the only one who dared me. She promised to post and she fucking better!!:lol:

*shrug*

I didn't dare you. If anything, you kinda dared all the guys on the board. And I'm not grossed out easily.

Now about those clots...

BTW, Echeaux had a thread a bit ago on the google ad algorithm and how sometimes the ads are pretty funny when they try and match up to the thread subject. Currently, here's the one for this page on my screen:

imgad

Do African Queens have more heavier flow days than other non-African Queen races?

*shrug*

I didn't dare you. If anything, you kinda dared all the guys on the board. And I'm not grossed out easily.

Now about those clots...

Nah, I just know that most men can handle all kinds of gross matter, but that is an area where they can't seem to stomach it.

*shrug*

Now about those clots...

Nah, I just know that most men can handle all kinds of gross matter, but that is an area where they can't seem to stomach it.

Why?

*shrug*

Now about those clots...

Clots are the best, especially after having a baby.:D

or when you take the tampon out with too much force and it flings blood all over. ;)

*shrug*

Now about those clots...

Why?

It does not make much sense when you think about it. Especially if the man is a connoisseur of the oral sex variety nom nom nom.

Men IME are more squirmy about blood, poop, pee and all manner of gross than women. Most engaged parents learn to get over it eventually. It is what it is.

*shrug*

Now about those clots...

I think it's because some guys don't like women all that much.

That kind of stuff doesn't gross me out. Got my blood wings back when I was 20. All I can say is the sex was great. Best sex I ever had with my girlfriend at the time. She was hotter then usual and it was a mind-blower. Good thing the lights were out because I think she would have freaked out. I might have too but at the moment I didn't care.

Oh gawd

We need a smiley that reflects a *SIGH* The best I can do is

Icky and yucky

And this:

Attachments

• $carey_gag.gif
    $carey_gag.gif
    834.8 KB · Views: 84
When I was a Junior in high school one of my classmates had her period when she was wearing white pants. I guess she didn't have anything to stop the flow. It was obvious. She made a dash for the parking lot.

Boy that girl could run.

I'm highly disappointed in this thread. When I read the OP all I could think of at first was that guy on Married with Children at the drive in that had been turned into a toilet farm and the guy that just left had broken the toilet. His line.

"How bad could it be? I'm going in".

So far, this thread has been pretty mild.

Forum List

Back