Ladies...c-section question

archangel said:
I have been leaving you alone...a little courtsey flush! :moon4:
msclaus-curtsy-lg.jpg
+
toilet.jpg

??

mom4 said:
...... I was in labor with my 2nd girl for 41 hours.
Good Lord!
Five-and a half hours with #1 & almost 3 1/2 hrs with child # 2.
I don't see why they let you go so long! Especially since you'd already given birth.
My hubby would look at the monitor & say "Wow, this is a really good contraction!" like I couldn't tell. :rolleyes: But I never called him names, either.

Joz said:
Good Lord!
Five-and a half hours with #1 & almost 3 1/2 hrs with child # 2.
I don't see why they let you go so long! Especially since you'd already given birth.
My hubby would look at the monitor & say "Wow, this is a really good contraction!" like I couldn't tell. :rolleyes: But I never called him names, either.
I didn't have any labor with #1. Started hemorrhaging, so they took her. I had toxemia. #2 was my first labor. She was 11 days late. They were inducing me.

#3 was 7 hours, #4 was 5 1/2. They did go faster! :)

mom4 said:
I didn't have any labor with #1. Started hemorrhaging, so they took her. I had toxemia.
#2 was my first labor. She was 11 days late. They were inducing me.
Which is why I don't understand them letting you lay that long. And that is a harder labor, too.

#3 was 7 hours, #4 was 5 1/2. They did go faster! :)
Cool! If you keep going, before long they can just fall out. :rotflmao:

Joz said:
Which is why I don't understand them letting you lay that long. And that is a harder labor, too.
I didn't go into the hospital almost the whole first day. I was scared. Like I said, childbirth can make you very irrational.

Cool! If you keep going, before long they can just fall out. :rotflmao:
My sister's last baby did fall out. Literally. She was sitting in a rocking chair, leaning her head forward on the bed. They told her to get up in the bed because she should be about ready to push. She stood up, and the baby's head popped out. 1-2 pushes, and the baby was born. No stitches. (She was lucky in that... dang, I HATED those stitches!)

mom4 said:
.....childbirth can make you very irrational.
I rest my case. :banned:
I HATED those stitches!)
My sis in law had a fill-in doc deliver her baby. She'd gone into labor that morning but they didn't start inducing until 6pm. When she finally delivered, a few minutes after midnight, there was an awful lot of stitching.....
The (foreign) doc said he did a little "extra" so the hubby would think he had a "new bride". Poor Cindy, she hurt so bad, for soooooo long. I don't know how long it took before they could have sex again. She just carried that special cushion wherever she went.

mom4 said:
My sister came in while I was delivering my first boy. I was on the bed just grunting away. She walked in the door and burst out laughing at me. She was actually pointing her finger at me and laughing. I could have killed her! You are already in a very unattractive and painful situation; you don't need yahoos coming in and heckling you! I yelled at my mom to get her out of there. I ALMOST cussed that time! ;)

i will probably talk to my OB this week, whomever I see, because I go to a general practice, and I may not see the dr who is performing the surgery.

with Nathan, while they were inducing me, the pitocin was making contractions and back labor really bad. I was laying on my side so Tim could rub my back. My mom and g'ma were in the room with me, kind of taking turns. my mom was about to leave so g'ma could take over, and she made some little joke right in the middle of a really big contraction. I can't even really remember what she said (neither can she), but I remember telling her "...if you do, I'll kick your ass". My G'ma and mom give me crap about that still. I just say I don't remember it at all.

Forum List

Back