Ladies and Gentlemen and other assorted hominids...please welcome

What ever happened to Cereal Killer? Or is it a taboo subject here?
Last I heard, he was stalking Lucky

th

WillHaftawaite to our moderator team! :woohoo:

Will has graciously accepted our bribe invitation to the Mod Squad and as soon as the Admins "make it so" you will see him out and about!

Emily is taking a mod leave of absence to deal with some real life issues, and we will miss her :(

Thank you Emily, for all you've done ...

and thank you Will for for being willing to Mod!

I do hope that the "real life issues" are not of a family or health related type. If they are, prayers for a speedy and good resolution. I always enjoyed reading emilynghiem's posts, though I do not necessarily agree with them, (when I can figure out what she is saying that is...). Get back to us soon!

The "Mod Squad" eh? One white... one black... one blonde...

:welcome:
Welcome & good luck to WillHaftawaite. You are going to need it with this lot!

Oh, he knows what's going on here. He sees it all. :laugh:

Oh, he knows what's going on here. He sees it all. :laugh:
I forgot to ask. When does guno get a shot at the mod squad?

As
WillHaftawaite to our moderator team! :woohoo:

Will has graciously accepted our bribe invitation to the Mod Squad and as soon as the Admins "make it so" you will see him out and about!

Emily is taking a mod leave of absence to deal with some real life issues, and we will miss her :(

Thank you Emily, for all you've done ...

and thank you Will for for being willing to Mod!

I do hope that the "real life issues" are not of a family or health related type. If they are, prayers for a speedy and good resolution. I always enjoyed reading emilynghiem's posts, though I do not necessarily agree with them, (when I can figure out what she is saying that is...). Get back to us soon!

The "Mod Squad" eh? One white... one black... one blonde...

:welcome:
Welcome & good luck to WillHaftawaite. You are going to need it with this lot!

That's when being a mod -- was a "good thing".. But we still do dress like that...

After reading all the Kudos I have forgotten who was chosen. But congratulations and do what you do best! And please leave me alone? I have xxxxx on my trail and xxxxx is all I can handle. Thanks xxxxx, and I mean that. Thank you, Thank you, and in closing, THANK YOU!

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back