Ladies and gentelmen, the leading contender for antichrist

N

NewGuy

I hate to pin that on a person, but dang it, this guy has fit the bill his entire career.

Google his life with the EU and the events he has been the director of, then pick up your Bibles. Read the Daniel dream and end times prophecy.

Remember the fig tree prophecy parable about Israel becoming a nation again and the quote that the generation seeing it shall not pass before the end times. That event took place in May of 48.

Link to Article
Last Update: 23/07/2004 03:55

Solana: Like it or nor, EU will be part of peace process

By Aluf Benn, Haaretz Correspondent

The European Union will be involved in any Israeli-Palestinian peace process, whether Israel likes it or not, EU foreign policy chief Javier Solana said during a visit to Israel on Thursday.

Both Prime Minister Ariel Sharon and Foreign Minister Silvan Shalom warned Solana that following Europe's support for a United Nations General Assembly resolution against the separation fence Wednesday, the EU will be unable to play a significant role in resolving the conflict, because it is not impartial.

"Israel has an interest in integrating the international community, especially Europe, in a [peace] process with the Palestinians," Sharon told Solana, according to a statement issued by his office.

"But without a radical change in the European position, especially in relation to Israel's security and its need to defend itself, that will be difficult to do."

Shalom was even blunter, delivering his message at a joint press conference in Tel Aviv, with Solana standing alongside. "I find myself challenged to convince the Israeli people that the European Union is a [diplomatic] partner we can trust," he said.

But Solana did not seem alarmed. "We will be involved whether you want us or not," the EU foreign policy chief told Shalom.

"The United Nations and international institutions such as the International Court of Justice are in our view important components in the campaign to attain peace and security around the world," Solana said.

Link to Article

Remember the Bible talking about "peace and security" being cried out for in the end times? The statements about all eyes being on Israel?

The article is much bigger.

Solana won't be around 50 more years. Neither will those born in '48.

Get on your knees and start praying now.

I'm not gonna make any commitments concerning the end times right now. Lots of people throughout history have thought they were near to the end times, but they're all dead. God said that no one will know the day or the hour, so I'm just gonna keep living for God the same way I have been for years.

NewGuy said:
Remember the Bible talking about "peace and security" being cried out for in the end times? The statements about all eyes being on Israel?

The article is much bigger.

Solana won't be around 50 more years. Neither will those born in '48.

Get on your knees and start praying now.

So, does this mean I can max out my credit cards and re-finance the house?

Hobbit said:
I'm not gonna make any commitments concerning the end times right now. Lots of people throughout history have thought they were near to the end times, but they're all dead. God said that no one will know the day or the hour, so I'm just gonna keep living for God the same way I have been for years.

No one will know the day or hour OF THE RAPTURE.

We are told to watch for the end times and prepare for HIs return.

If we werent supposed to be aware of when the end times were, we wouldn't be told to watch. That is the whole reason for the parable of the virgins where some fall asleep instead of watching as they were commanded.

The 1948 re-establishment of Israel cannot be ignored, and neither can it be ignored that for the first time in history, a mark of the beast is a not only a technological possibility, but is being demanded by most political circles.

The time IS now, no doubt.

Mark chapter 13
King James Version

21 And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not:
22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

That is why many people throughout time have tried to envision the end times at different points, there are many "anti-christs"....yet the true one which does the most damage is at the end. We are informed so we may not be fooled.
23 But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.
24 But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light,
25 And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.
26 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.
He will return!
27 And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.
-That would be the believers.
28 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is near:
Also referenced elsewhere. This is Israel coming back into bloom as happened in 1948 when they became a nation again.
29 So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, even at the doors.
We are told to observe the times.
30 Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done.
It will all happen in 1 generation: The Israel blooming through the return. -All in context here.
31 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.
We will not know for sure which day we will be taken away.
33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.
34 For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.
WE ARE TO WATCH.
35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:
36 Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.
37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.
We are commanded to know when the end times are and to anticipate His return.

Thanks for the warning---I know that's what you say God wants you to do----the stars falling from the sky outta be a spectacular sight.

Matthew 13:

36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.
37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;
38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Enjoy your stars dillo.

Why do you insist on trying to scare every one? Are you trying to save my soul by frightening me with biblical quotes? Just where are those stars gonna land anyway?

dilloduck said:
Why do you insist on trying to scare every one? Are you trying to save my soul by frightening me with biblical quotes? Just where are those stars gonna land anyway?

Who says anything about me trying to scare anyone?

If you think I am, you must be afraid of something. Maybe there is a reason.

A believer has no reason to fear.

This is simply a reference to today and the events about to take place.

Your role is your choice. If you are confident in your choice, why do you fear?

The operative word in my post was "trying". I fear evangelicals. They give the Republicans a bad name. The Bible says the stars were gonna fall. If you believe this then I assume you can explain it to me.

dilloduck said:
The operative word in my post was "trying". I fear evangelicals. They give the Republicans a bad name. The Bible says the stars were gonna fall. If you believe this then I assume you can explain it to me.

If you believe they wont, then you can explain to me why.

False statement dillo.

Just because you believe something, it doesn't mean you can explain it to the fullest extent.

This is supposed to be a future event.

Ecclesiastes chapter 8
King James Version
1 Who is as the wise man? and who knoweth the interpretation of a thing? a man's wisdom maketh his face to shine, and the boldness of his face shall be changed.
2 I counsel thee to keep the king's commandment, and that in regard of the oath of God.
3 Be not hasty to go out of his sight: stand not in an evil thing; for he doeth whatsoever pleaseth him.
4 Where the word of a king is, there is power: and who may say unto him, What doest thou?
5 Whoso keepeth the commandment shall feel no evil thing: and a wise man's heart discerneth both time and judgment.
6 Because to every purpose there is time and judgment, therefore the misery of man is great upon him.
7 For he knoweth not that which shall be: for who can tell him when it shall be?

In other words, I CANT know about the stars' method of fall for sure.

I will say this: If He put them there, He can move them.

NewGuy said:
If you believe they wont, then you can explain to me why.

False statement dillo.

Just because you believe something, it doesn't mean you can explain it to the fullest extent.

This is supposed to be a future event.

Ecclesiastes chapter 8

In other words, I CANT know about the stars' method of fall for sure.

I will say this: If He put them there, He can move them.

7 For he knoweth not that which shall be: for who can tell him when it shall be?

Even your own source tells you that you can't predict the future---why do you keep trying?

dilloduck said:

Even your own source tells you that you can't predict the future---why do you keep trying?
:laugh:

Dillo.

I am copying passages telling of future events out of the Bible.

"My own source" tells me only ONE can tell me the future:

8 There is no man that hath power over the spirit to retain the spirit; neither hath he power in the day of death: and there is no discharge in that war; neither shall wickedness deliver those that are given to it.

Only one person has ever had power over the spirit. Only one has power in the day of death. God, or Jesus- God in the flesh.

Therefore when the Bible is the inspired word of God, it is not a man telling the future.

I give you the future as told by God.

I show you today's events.

Enjoy your stars.

dilloduck said:
Give it a few days---a new anti-christ is found every few weeks.

You talk like that is the only criteria. You have yet to ever disprove ANY other prophecy in the Bible.

You only make yourself look like a liberal in denial.

Sir Evil said:
Hmmmm, could of sworn it was Bully!:D

He claimed he was.

The problem is that the antichrist is supposed to bring a sense of peace.

Bully can't do that!

:chains:
;)

dilloduck said:

I can certainly prove your own sources contradict what you are doing. All conservatives are not evangelicals.

dilloduck said:
I can certainly prove your own sources contradict what you are doing. All conservatives are not evangelicals.

If you think you can prove something, I would like to see it.

I have never once seen you prove anything. You only argue my points.

I never said all conservatives were evangelicals. You sure do have a fetish for labels.

NewGuy said:
If you think you can prove something, I would like to see it.

I have never once seen you prove anything. You only argue my points.

I never said all conservatives were evangelicals. You sure do have a fetish for labels.

Your quote from the bible says that no one can know the future yet you keep trying. I guess you enjoy trying to be the one who guesses the anti-christ first. Have fun. Personally I don't need a warning so I will assume you are warning others on this board to repent quickly and prepare for the end times.
I just find it a bit arrogant for you to insinuate that people had better think as you do quickly or they will go to hell. You were the one who labeled me as a "liberal in denial" so i guess you share in my "fetish". I hope you win the prize about being the first to identify the anti-christ (if there is one).

Forum List

Back