Labour poised to vote down Brexit deal

And that will be the end of Theresa May. And brexit.

Election, second referendum, staying in, rebuild our economy and our public services.

Nightmare over.
Highly unlikely. Brexit will happen. The EU doesnt need Britain in its previous status in the first run. I think Brussels will demand that Britain stay in the union on general grounds (without those special conditions it had) or leave the bloc.

Election, second referendum, staying in, rebuild our economy and our public services.

Nightmare over.
Highly unlikely. Brexit will happen. The EU doesnt need Britain in its previous status in the first run. I think Brussels will demand that Britain stay in the union on general grounds (without those special conditions it had) or leave the bloc.
I just cant see a path to it. For starters the EU will not accept the fudge she is offering.

Nightmare over.
I just cant see a path to it. For starters the EU will not accept the fudge she is offering.
If the UK wants free access to European market (both for goods and financial services), the EU gladly accept Norway- or Switzerland-like deal.

Luckily Keir Starmer seems to be driving that ship and he seems to be a very sound individual.

I guess YOU’D regard him as sound, Tams, but the victims of the grooming gangs might disagree as it was during his time as head of the CPS that hundreds of them were ignored, called racists, threatened with prosecution and denied the opportunity to give evidence.
I can see why you think he’s sound, Tammy.
Actually the first convictions came on his watch and he also set up the first public enquiry into the problem. A very sound man. Why do you let your emotions make a fool of you time and time again ? You are nearly articulate and should be better than that.
Ahhh. That would be why he apologised for the disgraceful performance of the CPS, and then buckled under pressure, you moron. Lol.

36910238_10156006343967562_8894090964583317504_n.jpg

I hope it goes through just to see the likes of the OP all turn to dust like the end of the Avengers movie. :lol:

Nightmare over.
The UK would be well-advised to abandon referenda and instead rely on representative democracy – representative democracy has the advantage of weeding-out bigotry, racism, and hate; the same bigotry, racism, and hate that resulted in the Brexit debacle to begin with.

Hopefully, sanity will return to the UK

I am not confident I can say the same about the US

New Topics

Forum List

Back