Labour poised to vote down Brexit deal

Just heard this on Bloomberg TV: "England is acting like a Third-World country. The weather is nice, you're doing well at football, and your government is about to fall."

lol

And that will be the end of Theresa May. And brexit.

Election, second referendum, staying in, rebuild our economy and our public services.

Nightmare over.
Actually we will just leave with no deal, you twat!
And RESULT.

Silly girl.
Brexiters seem to forget that ‘no deal’ is not legally an option | Brendan Howlin

Its over Babe, just accept it.
It is legally an option and it’s getting more likely. I’m happy with that.
You’ll be crying into your rarebit.

Election, second referendum, staying in, rebuild our economy and our public services.

Nightmare over.

Ah, Corbyn has decided he doesn't like Brexit all of a sudden, when he thinks he might become PM.

So, we've got Johnson and Corbyn playing Game of Thrones.
I am not sure. The May fudge doesnt meet Labours tests, he is quite in his rights to oppose a bad deal. Whether he will go the whole hog is another matter but a secret part of me wants to believe that this has been a long term strategy. Fingers crossed.

Nightmare over.
Actually we will just leave with no deal, you twat!
And RESULT.

Silly girl.
Brexiters seem to forget that ‘no deal’ is not legally an option | Brendan Howlin

Its over Babe, just accept it.
It is legally an option and it’s getting more likely. I’m happy with that.
You’ll be crying into your rarebit.
You want the resumption of war in Ireland ?
Get over yourself.

Nightmare over.
Now that would be an easy out, compared to alternatives.
Getting rid of this government needs to be the priority.

Not if the option is that goof, Corbyn.
I would support him on most things apart from his brexit approach. People are crying out to be saved from this nightmare an he seems to be deaf. Luckily Keir Starmer seems to be driving that ship and he seems to be a very sound individual.

Luckily Keir Starmer seems to be driving that ship and he seems to be a very sound individual.

I guess YOU’D regard him as sound, Tams, but the victims of the grooming gangs might disagree as it was during his time as head of the CPS that hundreds of them were ignored, called racists, threatened with prosecution and denied the opportunity to give evidence.
I can see why you think he’s sound, Tammy.

Luckily Keir Starmer seems to be driving that ship and he seems to be a very sound individual.

I guess YOU’D regard him as sound, Tams, but the victims of the grooming gangs might disagree as it was during his time as head of the CPS that hundreds of them were ignored, called racists, threatened with prosecution and denied the opportunity to give evidence.
I can see why you think he’s sound, Tammy.
Actually the first convictions came on his watch and he also set up the first public enquiry into the problem. A very sound man. Why do you let your emotions make a fool of you time and time again ? You are nearly articulate and should be better than that.

Nightmare over.

Ah, Corbyn has decided he doesn't like Brexit all of a sudden, when he thinks he might become PM.

So, we've got Johnson and Corbyn playing Game of Thrones.
I am not sure. The May fudge doesnt meet Labours tests, he is quite in his rights to oppose a bad deal. Whether he will go the whole hog is another matter but a secret part of me wants to believe that this has been a long term strategy. Fingers crossed.

Yes, but I feel Corbyn's the sort of person who'll oppose things based on how well he thinks he'll do out of it. He's the eternal politician. Real life is meaningless.

Forum List

Back