Labor MK calls to annex settlement blocs

admonit

VIP Member
Nov 23, 2017
'Longtime Labor lawmaker Eitan Cabel called on his party to adopt a position in favor of annexing the so-called “settlement blocs.”'
'Cabel urged his colleagues to “sober up and shake off” their adherence to the land-for-peace paradigm of the Yitzhak Rabin-era Oslo Accords.
Labor MK urges his party to ‘sober up’ and push to annex settlement blocs

The statement made by one of the most radical left MP probably reflects growing understanding in the Israeli society that it's a time for unilateral steps.

The idea also was supported by labor chairman Avi Gabbay: "if they don’t want to reach an agreement, we’ll have to separate from them unilaterally"
Labor chairman: I’ll promote West Bank disengagement if peace talks fail

Last edited:
'Longtime Labor lawmaker Eitan Cabel called on his party to adopt a position in favor of annexing the so-called “settlement blocs.”'
'Cabel urged his colleagues to “sober up and shake off” their adherence to the land-for-peace paradigm of the Yitzhak Rabin-era Oslo Accords.

The statement made by one of the most radical left MP probably reflects growing understanding in the Israeli society that it's a time for unilateral steps.

The idea also was supported by labor chairman Avi Gabbay: "if they don’t want to reach an agreement, we’ll have to separate from them unilaterally"

The Israelis would have to give the Palestinians some Arab land in the Galilee to compensate them for the settlement blocs in the West Bank.

BTW, admonit, KOL Hakavod (Kudos to you) for living in Israel.

If it doesn't happen now it is an inevitable eventuality.

The Israelis would have to give the Palestinians some Arab land in the Galilee to compensate them for the settlement blocs in the West Bank.
Nobody can force Israel to give up her national or security interests.
Well, I cannot say that life in Israel is easy, but not to such an extent as to be considered as heroism. :)

Nobody can force Israel to give up her national or security interests.
Well, I cannot say that life in Israel is easy, but not to such an extent as to be considered as heroism. :)

Wholly agree on both points.

It's nothing compared to what previous generations suffered, heroes were those who brought their whole families in the hardest of times and built a beautiful country. We should be thankful.

Forum List

Back