Labor Day 2018: More Americans grilling steaks!

If true, some on the Left won't be happy about that.

But we were told by liberals in 2015 that hot dogs for all barbeques were the new normal!
IDK....:wtf:.....thought steaks were a relic of a former era.
What the DNCMSM have told us, has been wrong more than not.

They proclaimed from the mountain tops that Trump was a dumb fuck for saying we will get the GDP over 3%. They said Trump was dreaming and that the USA would NEVER get over 3% again...and after all the King of Kings Big Ears never accomplished it, even though he added $10 Trillion to the national debt.

Yet today the GDP is well over 3%.

America loves steak, but for years couldnt due to a crap economy! Not this Labor day though....evidently, steak back on barbeque menu's.....

Americans Are Grilling More Steaks for Labor Day With the Economy Humming

More great news associated with the WINNING. Even the staunchest Trump detractors have to admit....hot dogs at barbeques are ghey compared to steak!:113::113:
More steaks = Less Methane = Less Greenhouse gasses.

The Left should be cheering the Trump economy.

America loves steak, but for years couldnt due to a crap economy! Not this Labor day though....evidently, steak back on barbeque menu's.....

More great news associated with the WINNING. Even the staunchest Trump detractors have to admit....hot dogs at barbeques are ghey compared to steak!:113::113:

LMAO....although let's face it, the losing for environmentalists on climate change has been steady for 20 years. I mean....on that, their only thing to celebrate in the past 10 years is the ban of the incandescent light bulb.:deal:

LMAO....although let's face it, the losing for environmentalists on climate change has been steady for 20 years. I mean....on that, their only thing to celebrate in the past 10 years is the ban of the incandescent light bulb.:deal:
Replaced by a mercury filled bulb that pollutes even worse.

Indeed.....but I'll tell you Weather....this story definitely has me eyeing some marinated steaks this weekend from the local butcher. Kinda make the winning even more personal if you know what I mean......

Isn’t that often the case with environmentalists? Their cure is worse than the problem.

Electric cars create pollution from the manufacture of batteries. The construction of wind mills kill vast numbers of birds and generate harmful amounts of EMF.

The economy is booming partially cue to Trump. Obama had this country in an economic, and social MALAISE. We have now broken out! Enough of the self hate Barack, and Michelle. Stay on Branson's yacht!

I get the best deal
... pork steaks are very cheap and come out more tender IMO
...one time I went to a restaurant and ordered a pork steak--it looked like they boiled it instead of grilling it!!!!
what's the best way to get a smoky flavor in grilled meats??

I get the best deal
...one time I went to a restaurant and ordered a pork steak--it looked like they boiled it instead of grilling it!!!!

Tough to get without charcoal....get a smoker grill. Pretty cheap and well worth it. Also....must be cooked slow and at low to moderate heat.

I just fired up my grill s0ns so the WINNING just starting.

I get the best deal

Tough to get without charcoal....get a smoker grill. Pretty cheap and well worth it. Also....must be cooked slow and at low to moderate heat.

I just fired up my grill s0ns so the WINNING just starting.
no wonder I don't get that smokey flavor

Forum List

Back