LA Times: "JFK may have been a worse philanderer than Trump"

Another myth. Young Ensign JFK was kicked out of Naval Intelligence for having a relationship with a female Nazi spy. His P.T. Boat was the only one to have been run over in the open ocean in the history of P.T. boats. After rescue he was awaiting a court martial when old Joe Kennedy hired a screen writer to fabricate a legend.

SO, um, it took them 20 years to make the film. So a screenwriter created a legend and the Navy didn't do anything about his supposed negligence...

Um, okay.

hmm....

movie came out in '63, and the Navy is going to come out that the sitting president isn't the hero being portrayed?

riiiiggghhhttt...

Neighbor trained on PTs at the same time JFK did, and claimed he was a major asshole.

(VERY happy he wasn't part of JFKs crew)

Yet, another reason why I will never vote for JFK again....
AGAIN ? How the fuck old are you ? I was sitting in Mrs J. class in fifth grade, when they announce the coup in Texas.I'm a 1953 model. Isn't it time for your Metamucil ?

I'll give you a hint. I have lived through at least part of 13 presidential administrations, which comes out to almost 1/3rd of all American presidents, but I am still baffled as to why in the hell the country elected the present one.

Having lived through almost as many, I can tell you why. He is/was not a professional politician and people were sick and tired of candidates who made promises and failed to keep them.

So far, he's living up to his promises.

SO, um, it took them 20 years to make the film. So a screenwriter created a legend and the Navy didn't do anything about his supposed negligence...

Um, okay.

hmm....

movie came out in '63, and the Navy is going to come out that the sitting president isn't the hero being portrayed?

riiiiggghhhttt...

Neighbor trained on PTs at the same time JFK did, and claimed he was a major asshole.

(VERY happy he wasn't part of JFKs crew)

Yet, another reason why I will never vote for JFK again....
AGAIN ? How the fuck old are you ? I was sitting in Mrs J. class in fifth grade, when they announce the coup in Texas.I'm a 1953 model. Isn't it time for your Metamucil ?

I'll give you a hint. I have lived through at least part of 13 presidential administrations, which comes out to almost 1/3rd of all American presidents, but I am still baffled as to why in the hell the country elected the present one.

Having lived through almost as many, I can tell you why. He is/was not a professional politician and people were sick and tired of candidates who made promises and failed to keep them.

So far, he's living up to his promises.

I guess that Mexico will send the check for the wall after Trump appoints a special counsel to keep his promise to put her in prison.

Of course. But I'm sure not for a lack of trying. JFK was rich and handsome. Trump's just rich.

Right?? And Trump takes what he wants, regardless of how the woman feels. I know there are all manner of neanderthals here who are fine with that but it's actually revolting behavior.

Of course. But I'm sure not for a lack of trying. JFK was rich and handsome. Trump's just rich.
But he still has a smokin' hot wife, unlike you. You're not rich or handsome, and you're triggered.

Yup. Trump did a great job buying an illegal immigrant and giving her a ton of plastic surgery. Kudos, I'm sure.

And since we're doing actual comparisons between presidents, and not comparing Aaron's wife to Trump's wife? Jackie was a true, natural beauty.

Unlike Melania.

But he still has a smokin' hot wife, unlike you. You're not rich or handsome, and you're triggered.

Yup. Trump did a great job buying an illegal immigrant and giving her a ton of plastic surgery. Kudos, I'm sure.

And since we're doing actual comparisons between presidents, and not comparing Aaron's wife to Trump's wife? Jackie was a true, natural beauty.

Unlike Melania.

This is what partisanship has made of you? Proud of yourself?

It seems that only democrats care about Trumps philandering and only republicans care about Clintons or Kennedys philandering. I am beginning to think that party affiliation has something to do with posters moral outrage.

It seems that only democrats care about Trumps philandering and only republicans care about Clintons or Kennedys philandering. I am beginning to think that party affiliation has something to do with posters moral outrage.

I don't care about who they bonk .... it's the lowlife stuff around Donald's that is the problem... you know, having people paid off from illegal funds.

that kind of thing

oh yeah, and him grabbing women by the pussy....

and gawking at undressed 15 year old girls

and having the hots for his own daughter.

"Your guy did..."

"Yeah, but your guy did the same thing."

"But your guy..."

what you will discover if you hand around here enough is many posters have been brainwashed that their party can do no wrong,so if they are a democrat,any evidence that is negative about them,you might as well be talking to a brick wall where if it was a REPUBLICAN,they are all ears.and in vice versa of course.the cant accept it that BOTH parties are corrupt because it is what their parents taught them and their parents before them.

Mary ann is a perect expamle of how she cant accept it that the democrats are corrupt no matter what evidence you give her she ignores is since it does not go along with her warped opinions.

Last edited:

what you will discover if you hand around here enough is many posters have been brainwashed that their party can do no wrong,so if they are a democrat,any evidence that is negative about them,you might as well be talking to a brick wall where if it was a REPUBLICAN,they are all ears.and in vice versa of course.the cant accept it that BOTH parties are corrupt because it is what their parents taught them and their parents before them.

Mary ann is a perect expamle of how she cant accept it that the democrats are corrupt no matter what evidence you give her she ignores is since it does not go along with her warped opinions.

Arn't we lucky to have you to show all the rest of us the error of our ways...........

Forum List

Back