LA Times: How throwing soup at the Mona Lisa can help fight climate change

JFC-3088662.jpg

Small wonder they are going under if that's the best that they can do.

That makes no more sense than thinking Orange Jesus is the answer to America's problems. Ludicrous.

And don’t try the ‘it’s an opinion article’. Papers don’t publish anything they’re not agreeing with.

Leftardism in full glory. Amazing such evil and stupid people are walking our streets.

Thankfully, the masterpiece was protected. It was not always so. When I viewed it in 2006, it was sitting on a chair in the middle of the room.

And don’t try the ‘it’s an opinion article’. Papers don’t publish anything they’re not agreeing with.

Leftardism in full glory. Amazing such evil and stupid people are walking our streets.

Pointless ludicrous leftist drama. All the important art is protected by glass, if not actually sealed.

Wm2020; the statist left are known ATTENTION HOUNDS like they will eat their own for attention. I actually get quite a chuckle out of their outrageous acts/costumes & ridiculous antics! I view the "showboat" statist lefties as in one or the other(or both)of the following classes of Narcissists;

1) Grandiose(overt)

2) Agentic

I've added a couple of links that may give you some "identifiers" if interested.

Forum List

Back