LA Times editorial: Ease Up on California’s Bar Exam to Achieve More Diversity Among Lawyers

California, if allowed, would destroy this whole country with their retarded nonsense. Makes great sense though, round up all the minorities that can't even do basic math and have them design the next heavy lift rocket.

If you're going to destroy a country ... you're gonna need more lawyers.

Maybe a 15% discount on IQ is the reason so many are failing the bar Exam. Can't fix stupid.

First I want to say the CA exam is ridiculously difficult. Much tougher than any other bar exam by a lot. It should be eased up. It shouldn’t be that difficult. Second it will help more white people pass, but not black people. Blacks have a ridiculously low pas rate in every state. Even the easiest states they fail in record numbers. The reason is they should have never gone to law school. They got in due to affirmative action and it only hurts them in the long run. A high percent of blacks fail out of law school and the ones who make it though have a low passage rate for the bar. Either way they are still stuck with $100k+ in student loan debt on top of their undergrad.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

First I want to say the CA exam is ridiculously difficult. Much tougher than any other bar exam by a lot. It should be eased up. It shouldn’t be that difficult. Second it will help more white people pass, but not black people. Blacks have a ridiculously low pas rate in every state. Even the easiest states they fail in record numbers. The reason is they should have never gone to law school. They got in due to affirmative action and it only hurts them in the long run. A high percent of blacks fail out of law school and the ones who make it though have a low passage rate for the bar. Either way they are still stuck with $100k+ in student loan debt on top of their undergrad.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Should New York object and claim, they should have the most difficult exam?

Forum List

Back