LA Times Criticizes Teachers Union

were you beaten by your father/boyfriend/husband/whatever guy you happened to let stick his dick in you?

it would explain a lot of your anger.

What part of i don't wear a burka and don't fear men aren't you getting WHORE GAT BOY.

Is beating your mother/friend/ wife/ whatever the only way for you to feel like something OTHER then a gay boy whore? My guess is not burka whore boy

i beat my wife cuz she's a typical american slut.

i beat my mother for not having an abortion.

go have another abortion and scream at the top of your lungs "I AM WOMAN HEAR ME ROAR"

were you beaten by your father/boyfriend/husband/whatever guy you happened to let stick his dick in you?

Maybe she just dislikes stupid. I know I do.

He thought it was cute last night, I am wondering how cute he thinks it is now?
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He is troll stupid to the bone. I had a friend who hit is wife when I was around. He picked himself out of the wall after about three or four minutes. I never had to say a word.

What part of i don't wear a burka and don't fear men aren't you getting WHORE GAT BOY.

Is beating your mother/friend/ wife/ whatever the only way for you to feel like something OTHER then a gay boy whore? My guess is not burka whore boy

go have another abortion and scream at the top of your lungs "I AM WOMAN HEAR ME ROAR"

Poor gay boy whore

You're right your mother should have aborted you. Whore that SHE is.

Pray you never sleep because your American wife wont take your shit for long and most likely beat you to death. (then again you are most likely a pussy gay boy and she does beat you now)

Sorry whore i don't wear a burka and don't have to do shit you say..

FUCK OFF WHORE BOY

Last edited:

Poor gay boy whore

Pray you never sleep because your American wife wont take your shit for long and most likely beat you to death. (then again you are most likely a pussy gay boy and she does beat you now)

FUCK OFF WHORE BOY

would making comments like that improve the IQ around here?

Poor gay boy whore

FUCK OFF WHORE BOY

When comments like that are directed at you whore boy the answer is:

A resounding YES!

Poor gay boy whore

FUCK OFF WHORE BOY

A resounding YES!

in your twisted american i kill babies so that makes me a powerful woman logic, i'm sure that makes perfect sense.

time to take my two daughters swimming. talk to you guys later.

syrenn- try not to get pregnant.

A resounding YES!

in your twisted american i kill babies so that makes me a powerful woman logic, i'm sure that makes perfect sense.

time to take my two daughters swimming. talk to you guys later.

syrenn- try not to get pregnant.
make sure you put them in their burkinis first and try very hard not to fuck them.

r416609_1975171.jpg

In hindsight, he did warn us by calling himself cad. Sometimes I just can't take a hint.

i'm gay remember

i only fuck men and animals.

Such and idiot. You cant even keep up with lies that are less the 24 hours old.

lets see... Wife beater= wife is a whore even if she is in a burka. limp dick that you got cant produce male's= Only can produce two daughters that are whores as well.

Big bad wife beater whore boy is the one taking his "daughters" our for a swim in burkinis= pussy whipped.

Sad pathetic life you got there whore boy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back