"""La Raza, The True Meaning"""

La raza means "The race" true meaning. Paramount to "Zieg hiel!" in Spanish. The Reconquista. Almost mythical takeover of the southern states by hook or by crook. So racist Mexicans can ANNEX parts of America because, they want to purify and wash out the Gringos from their stolen land? Hitler did the same thing, Nazis, forcefully annexed the Sudetenland because the they wanted to free it from the Czechs. Mexicans LOVE Germans, and it's showing. Zieg la raza!

What builds a strong economy?

Economics is a far more complex field than whatever bumper-sticker you are thinking of, dopey. Start a thread on it if you want to learn the most basic fundamentals.

La raza means "The race" true meaning. Paramount to "Zieg hiel!" in Spanish. The Reconquista. Almost mythical takeover of the southern states by hook or by crook. So racist Mexicans can ANNEX parts of America because, they want to purify and wash out the Gringos from their stolen land? Hitler did the same thing, Nazis, forcefully annexed the Sudetenland because the they wanted to free it from the Czechs. Mexicans LOVE Germans, and it's showing. Zieg la raza!

Wow. Overwrought.

Wow. Overwrought.
Maybe you under unwrought. We have been though this ad infinitum, I still don't know what world you live in that this isn't an issue. None of my business, I know. Mexican illegally aliens don't affect you, in my universe, they DO, and it isn't my fault for noticing. Please, we have gone through this before.

"Sieg Heil" means "Hail Victory". "La raza" doesn't mean anything like that.

La raza, while literally translating to "the race", colloquially refers to the hispanic community. It's not a "racist" term - any more than Jews referring to themselves as the "chosen people" is.

If you were to ask a hispanic person what "la raza" means, they'll say it means "hispanic people". It doesn't mean anything about "reconquista", or any other boogeyman nonsense.

La raza, while literally translating to "the race", colloquially refers to the hispanic community. It's not a "racist" term - any more than Jews referring to themselves as the "chosen people" is.

If you were to ask a hispanic person what "la raza" means, they'll say it means "hispanic people". It doesn't mean anything about "reconquista", or any other boogeyman nonsense.
La raza, "The race" isn't a racist term because it Hispanic? And they aren't biased or anything? I disagree, heartily. The hell with equivocating. It IS racist, in my view. Like "Gringo", the new N word that is ok because Hispanics say it isn't. I will decide WHAT each means .It isn't up to one group to use pejoratives and slink away like cowards using the "culture" bullshit.

First it was the Jews' fault, then it was the Muslims' fault, now it's the Mexican's fault all because Trump says so....

Well that also appears to be the opinion of the people who keep attending his rallies. They are not running away from him but keep joining him. There must be something then to what he is saying. The people seem to like and appear to have no problem with what he is saying.

Yeah, sure, there are ignorant people. However, what you have to remember is that Trump isn't courting the racist idiots any more, they'll vote for him not matter what, he's courting the middle ground people who pick and choose, and they aren't going to choose that.

Why do people like you always have to bring up the word "racist" all the time? That word is fast becoming oh so passe. If someone has a hatred for someone of another color, that is their business and their right to do so. Who gives a shit. If the Black Panthers hate whites, or the KKK hates Blacks, who gives a shit? I certainly don't.

Er.... because they exist.

You seem to think I shouldn't talk about things that exist because you don't want me to talk about them, then you go and make a silly argument to try and stop me using the term.

So you don't care? Well clearly you do, otherwise you wouldn't have replied.

I am not trying to stop you from saying anything. Talk all you want but stop spreading lies. Trump is not a racist. Your trouble is that you listen to much to the lying corporate lame duck mainstream anti-white marxist media to put it mildly. I reply to all lying bull chit even yours. If Hillary is your girl then you are a dumb chit. Just my opinion.

Er.... I didn't say Trump was a racist.

The trouble appears to be in your reading skills.

"Trump isn't courting the racist idiots"

It doesn't say "Trump blah blah racist idiot", try reading the words IN BETWEEN.

La raza, "The race" isn't a racist term because it Hispanic? And they aren't biased or anything? I disagree, heartily. The hell with equivocating. It IS racist, in my view. Like "Gringo", the new N word that is ok because Hispanics say it isn't. I will decide WHAT each means .It isn't up to one group to use pejoratives and slink away like cowards using the "culture" bullshit.

:lol:

You don't get to decide what words mean.

The term doesn't become "pejorative" just because you say it is.

Who does, then? Liberal progressive group thinkers that use bully boy tactics and smarmy games? I will decide what is pejorative, in my own little world. That's what freedom of though is all about, why does that threaten liberals?

Who does, then? Liberal progressive group thinkers that use bully boy tactics and smarmy games? I will decide what is pejorative, in my own little world. That's what freedom of though is all about, why does that threaten liberals?

The people whose language the term comes from, and the people who use the term get to decide what it means.

You are welcome to take offense at whatever you like, but that doesn't change the meaning of the word.

I agree, but that liberal lingual logic seems to apply across the board. Almost Orewialian 1984ish, those that control language, control thought. If you offend me, it's my fault. If I offend you that is also my fault, that's the liberal double think paradigm. That is my take away here. Please, I have been around the block a few times on this issue.

Well that also appears to be the opinion of the people who keep attending his rallies. They are not running away from him but keep joining him. There must be something then to what he is saying. The people seem to like and appear to have no problem with what he is saying.

Yeah, sure, there are ignorant people. However, what you have to remember is that Trump isn't courting the racist idiots any more, they'll vote for him not matter what, he's courting the middle ground people who pick and choose, and they aren't going to choose that.

Why do people like you always have to bring up the word "racist" all the time? That word is fast becoming oh so passe. If someone has a hatred for someone of another color, that is their business and their right to do so. Who gives a shit. If the Black Panthers hate whites, or the KKK hates Blacks, who gives a shit? I certainly don't.

You seem to think I shouldn't talk about things that exist because you don't want me to talk about them, then you go and make a silly argument to try and stop me using the term.

I am not trying to stop you from saying anything. Talk all you want but stop spreading lies. Trump is not a racist. Your trouble is that you listen to much to the lying corporate lame duck mainstream anti-white marxist media to put it mildly. I reply to all lying bull chit even yours. If Hillary is your girl then you are a dumb chit. Just my opinion.

It doesn't say "Trump blah blah racist idiot", try reading the words IN BETWEEN.

But you think that Trump is a racist, don't you?

But you think that Trump is a racist, don't you?

No, I don't think that.

Forum List

Back