1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, Americans need to WAKE UP!!!
newspaper-boy2.gif

La Raza: The Hidden Hand Of Hate

"GTP"
Funny-Mexican-Pictures-26-of-30-570x452.jpg

And yet we have a Justice on the Supreme Court who is associated ... in the interest of Hispanic concerns, of course. And we have a Justice on the Supreme Court who was, in her day, a prominent member of the ACLU ... in the interest of feminist concerns, of course.

And yet we have a Justice on the Supreme Court who is associated ... in the interest of Hispanic concerns, of course. And we have a Justice on the Supreme Court who was, in her day, a prominent member of the ACLU ... in the interest of feminist concerns, of course.

Yo, maybe your sorry brain will intensify in Knowledge one day, good luck!

"GTP"
3b1b705.jpg

"GTP"
View attachment 77153

Yo, Yo, Yo, 1st Rambo. Maybe someday you'll learn how to not start every single post with a "Yo." Kinda makes me question the state of your brain.

Sotomayor 'La Raza member'

Tribute: The Legacy of Ruth Bader Ginsburg and WRP Staff

"GTP"
View attachment 77153

Yo, Yo, Yo, 1st Rambo. Maybe someday you'll learn how to not start every single post with a "Yo." Kinda makes me question the state of your brain.

YO, tells you something about Republicans, we need to kick out of office! The go along to get along ones, the ones who voted for these Puppets!!!
YO,YO,YO,YO,YO,YO,YO,YO,YO,YO,YO,YO,YO,YO,YO,YO,YO,YO,YO,YO,YO,YO,YO,

"GTP"
512OiBFJoeL.jpg

"GTP"
View attachment 77153

YO, tells you something about Republicans, we need to kick out of office! The go along to get along ones, the ones who voted for these Puppets!!!
YO,YO,YO,YO,YO,YO,YO,YO,YO,YO,YO,YO,YO,YO,YO,YO,YO,YO,YO,YO,YO,YO,YO,

"GTP"
View attachment 77218

I certainly don't understand what you're trying to get over. You post a message about the go along, get along Republicans followed up by a tell-all book about the Clintons in the same post. You do realize the Clintons are not Republicans, right? I certainly don't support Clinton or Sanders and fully believe that Congress, as a whole - both sides of the aisle - is just as corrupt as it can be ... well, there's always room for a little more corruption. I vote for the person or principle - not the party and should probably register as an Independent.

"GTP"
View attachment 77153

:eusa_whistle:

"GTP"
View attachment 77153

Yo, Obama is trying his best to make this Country a Coon Country, but not going to happen!!! Most will be dead or in Jail before they hit twenty years old!!!

"GTP"
WE HUNT COONS IN THE SOUTH!
tsE4inUQ.jpg

The "ALCU"? The ACLU is one of the most discredited outfits in America. Don't they hate white people?

"GTP"
View attachment 77153

That old song of "where have all the flowers gone" should now be re-worded and now it should be "where have all the white people gone".

feduptaxpayer you need to go back and read. I was being facetious, for lack of a better word. I attached 2 links to prove my point - one on Sotomayor and LaRaza, the other on Ginsburg and the ACLU. They are both SC Justices and both have ties to these organizations. I'm well aware of the reputation of the ACLU, perhaps less so of the reputation of LaRaza. I agree with you - and don't agree with the activities of and/or support either of these organizations.

Oh, and I wasn't a flower child back in the day ... I was a young kid working my ass off and trying to keep a roof over my head, food on the table, and clothes on my back. At this point in my life, in terms of the state of my country, I would say all the flowers have gone to hell in a hand basket.

View attachment 77131

"GTP"
View attachment 77130

First it was the Jews' fault, then it was the Muslims' fault, now it's the Mexican's fault all because Trump says so....

Well that also appears to be the opinion of the people who keep attending his rallies. They are not running away from him but keep joining him. There must be something then to what he is saying. The people seem to like and appear to have no problem with what he is saying.

feduptaxpayer you need to go back and read. I was being facetious, for lack of a better word. I attached 2 links to prove my point - one on Sotomayor and LaRaza, the other on Ginsburg and the ACLU. They are both SC Justices and both have ties to these organizations. I'm well aware of the reputation of the ACLU, perhaps less so of the reputation of LaRaza. I agree with you - and don't agree with the activities of and/or support either of these organizations.

Oh, and I wasn't a flower child back in the day ... I was a young kid working my ass off and trying to keep a roof over my head, food on the table, and clothes on my back. At this point in my life, in terms of the state of my country, I would say all the flowers have gone to hell in a hand basket.

No problem. All is good. :beer:

View attachment 77131

"GTP"
View attachment 77130

First it was the Jews' fault, then it was the Muslims' fault, now it's the Mexican's fault all because Trump says so....

Well that also appears to be the opinion of the people who keep attending his rallies. They are not running away from him but keep joining him. There must be something then to what he is saying. The people seem to like and appear to have no problem with what he is saying.

Yeah, sure, there are ignorant people. However, what you have to remember is that Trump isn't courting the racist idiots any more, they'll vote for him not matter what, he's courting the middle ground people who pick and choose, and they aren't going to choose that.

:eusa_whistle:[/QUOTE]

That old song of "where have all the flowers gone" should now be re-worded and now it should be "where have all the white people gone".[/QUOTE]

Got new for ya...its white ppl doin it to us white ppl

Forum List

Back