'La Raza' Means "The Race"

But the NYT calls it a "rights group."

http://blog.vdare.com/archives/2007/03/24/ny-times-unhappy/

Imagine them calling the KKK a "white advocacy group."

Do a google search, Sweet William of "white advocacy group", and you'll find many media references to the KKK as such including various white supremacist which refer to themselves in the same way.

Your lame-assed race-baiting gets lamer with each repetition, so stop wasting bandwidth and crawl back under your rock. Dismissed.

Do a google search, Sweet William of "white advocacy group", and you'll find many media references to the KKK as such including various white supremacist which refer to themselves in the same way.

Not unless Larry and Sergey pulled a fast one on you, Bully.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=white+advocacy+group

http://news.google.com/news?um=1&tab=wn&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=white+advocacy+group

I'd say "dismissed," but I don't think you ever showed up for class to begin with!

'Zat wut U think?

Not unless Larry and Sergey pulled a fast one on you, Bully.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=white+advocacy+group

http://news.google.com/news?um=1&tab=wn&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=white+advocacy+group

I'd say "dismissed," but I don't think you ever showed up for class to begin with!

Carry on WJ!!!!!!! Have you noticed your crowd getting smaller but still squeezing you in? They are a sweaty, stinky, nervous bunch but I have to hand it to them, they are still relatively insignificant on a federal level!!!!! Ain't that comforting to know?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Here's some mind-blowing information. Look at the list of companies donating!

http://www.nclr.org/section/corporate_partners/corporate_partners_program//

The National Council of La Raza invites corporations large and small and Hispanic entrepreneurs to join in its mission to empower current and future generations of Hispanic Americans.

We encourage individual Hispanic entrepreneurs to become an NCLR partner as well. Partners like you have firsthand knowledge of the hard work and dedication it takes to achieve the American Dream. We would deeply appreciate your involvement in our institution and welcome your membership participation.

Allstate Insurance Company
American Airlines
American Express Company
AstraZeneca
AT&T
Bank of America
Bridgestone Firestone Trust Fund
Cardinal Health
Caterpillar Foundation
Catholic Healthcare West
Chevron Corporation
Citigroup
The Coca-Cola Company
Comcast Corporation
ConAgra Foods, Inc.
Coors Brewing Company
Cox Communications
DaimlerChrysler Corporation Fund
Darden Restaurants Foundation
Eastman Kodak Company
Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Fannie Mae
Ford Motor Company
General Mills, Inc.
General Motors Corporation
Hallmark Cards, Inc.
Harrah's Entertainment
Hess Foundation, Inc.
J.C. Penney Company, Inc.
Johnson & Johnson
Kraft Foods, Inc.
The Kroger Co.
Lowe's
McDonald's Corporation
The McGraw-Hill Companies
Mercedes Benz
Merck/Schering-Plough
MetLife Foundation
MGM Mirage
The Microsoft Corporation
Miller Brewing Company
Morgan Stanley
Northrop Grumman Corporation
PepsiCo, Inc.
Prudential Financial
Qwest Communications
Rockwell Automation
Schering-Plough
Schneider National
Sears, Roebuck and Co.
Sodhexo
State Farm Insurance Companies
Time Warner Inc.
United Parcel Service (UPS)
Verizon Communications
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Waste Management, Inc.
Wells Fargo
Wilmer Cutler Pickering, LLP
Xerox Corporation

For all inquiries about corporate partnership with NCLR, contact:
Carmen Miller
Tel: (202) 785-1670
Email: [email protected]

bp that is bs. Whites have a right to represent themselves just as every race, and gender. The only race baiting here, is by people, who demonize all whites, for standing up for themselves. Whether you like it or not, whites, will be a minority, and they have a right to peacefully advocate for themselves, just like the new black panther party, or la raza.

I hate to say this, but your wrong on this.

Your lame-assed race-baiting gets lamer with each repetition, so stop wasting bandwidth and crawl back under your rock. Dismissed.

this is really sad, instead of sticking on topic, and having health discourse, the minority is being shouted down.

This is america, we are supposed to have discourse, and allow all ideas intho the market place, not name calling and demonizing people.

With all due respect psychoblues, I think youre wrong too.

Now, we cant lump all people, who say something we disagree with ,or find offensive racist, and thats what i think your doing.

I find la raza just as racist as the kkk, in their views, and are you gonna call me a racist becuase of that?

or maybe cause im against affirmative action, point is, you could use any excuse to call me a racist, and we cant just throw the word around, and intimidate, or harrass, or try to silence those we disagree with. Even if they are truly racist, because then they go underground.

I have no evidence that william is racist, but even if he is, that doesnt excuse your treatment of him. You can respect him, and not respect his views, but personally attacking him is wrong.

'Zat wut U think?

Carry on WJ!!!!!!! Have you noticed your crowd getting smaller but still squeezing you in? They are a sweaty, stinky, nervous bunch but I have to hand it to them, they are still relatively insignificant on a federal level!!!!! Ain't that comforting to know?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

I'll not argue with you.

la raza is racist.

The NAACP is also racist. The KKK is also racist. The CCC is just an offshoot of the KKK. On and on and on and on. I think it is clear that RACE is still a problem particularly in this otherwise enlightened country and I suspect my great great grand children will still be attempting to overcome it.

What do you think?

I agree with you 100%.

I'll not argue with you.

The NAACP is also racist. The KKK is also racist. The CCC is just an offshoot of the KKK. On and on and on and on. I think it is clear that RACE is still a problem particularly in this otherwise enlightened country and I suspect my great great grand children will still be attempting to overcome it.

What do you think?

I'll not argue with you.

What do you think?

I agree as well. Until humanity judges the individual based solely on their own merits, we'll still have the demon of racism to deal with.

I think it is clear that RACE is still a problem particularly in this otherwise enlightened country and I suspect my great great grand children will still be attempting to overcome it.

Your great great grand children won't exist, if current trends continue.

New Topics

Forum List

Back