La Raza arriving in great numbers to Murietta- Openly admit to being Communists

Whats more comedic than relying on Breitbart as a source? Relying on Alex Jones (he of the 9/11 was an inside job nonsense) as a source. I wouldn't trust either one to tell me what time it is.

I claimed Jones is crazy, pay attention .... frankly, there's not much point in asking you again is there ...

So, you're [MENTION=34052]g5000[/MENTION] 's sock account. Got it. Reported. Enjoy ban.

LMAO ... not even close pal ... is that how you deal with being confronted on this board, cry to the mods and try to get them to ban people ?? Like the crapola you post for thread subject , you got nothing.

Nice pissing you off anyway. :lol: :eusa_whistle:

You openly admitted to being g5000

You forgot to switch accounts when you made that post.

To call la Raza communist is so totally ignorant, nobody could possibly read the remainder of the piece and believe a word of it.

It is clearly a nationalistic organization demanding "rights" for those of Hispanic birth. My argument with them is their ignoring that this is the USA and their best tool for gaining/regaining their so-called "rights" is at the ballot box. They should be seeking out and presenting candidates and then rallying their people to support them when it comes time to vote.

That's the way this nation is supposed to work.

As for protecting those children the DHS is trying to dump, it's a stupid political ploy which the vast majority of the Hispanic community is watching with thundering silence.

To call la Raza communist is so totally ignorant, nobody could possibly read the remainder of the piece and believe a word of it.

It is clearly a nationalistic organization demanding "rights" for those of Hispanic birth. My argument with them is their ignoring that this is the USA and their best tool for gaining/regaining their so-called "rights" is at the ballot box. They should be seeking out and presenting candidates and then rallying their people to support them when it comes time to vote.

As for protecting those children the DHS is trying to dump, it's a stupid political ploy which the vast majority of the Hispanic community is watching with thundering silence.

What does la raza mean in English?

An they openly admit to be Marxists/Communists that wish to conquer the southern parts of the United States and absorb them into Mexico.

» Mexican Flag-Wearing La Raza Militants Arrive in Murrieta Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v582kPp43Mg

La Raza, which literally translates as “the race,” has been connected to the Chicano Student Movement of Aztlan (MEChA), an extremist Mexican race hate group which firmly believes in exploiting illegal immigration to bring about ‘La Reconquista’, a violent overthrow of the southern U.S. states that would be absorbed into Greater Mexico

wow from a 19 year old dickwad who lives with his mommy and daddy in Suffolk county :lol:

The Stars and Bars is the flag of rebellion against the United States, is Alex Jones ok, upstairs?

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
So, you're [MENTION=34052]g5000[/MENTION] 's sock account. Got it. Reported. Enjoy ban.

LMAO ... not even close pal ... is that how you deal with being confronted on this board, cry to the mods and try to get them to ban people ?? Like the crapola you post for thread subject , you got nothing.

Nice pissing you off anyway. :lol: :eusa_whistle:

You openly admitted to being g5000

You forgot to switch accounts when you made that post.

comprehension isn't your strong suit is it? Before you run and cry to Mommy and Daddy you better re read whatever it is you magically assumed I said before you make a complete fool out of yourself in front of the Mods ... or is it too late ? :lol:

[MENTION=49106]Siete[/MENTION]

Look at post #15.
[MENTION=34052]g5000[/MENTION] says something.
I respond.
You respond as [MENTION=34052]g5000[/MENTION], except you're on your other account --- [MENTION=49106]Siete[/MENTION].

Alex Jones is batshit crazy. He has many bleevers who drink his piss by the gallon.

Are you claiming that this video is fake?

I claimed Jones is crazy, pay attention .... frankly, there's not much point in asking you again is there ...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ly-admit-to-being-communists.html#post9405159

Last edited:

La Mecha is part and parcel of the whole 'La Raza' movement.....started in the 60s it makes no bones about the real goals whereas La Raza puts forth a 'nicer' face.....LaMecha is a separatist/commie group with the sole purpose to brainwash students and stir up anti-American revolution...it has no intention of working within the U.S. system....they fully intend to breakaway from the US and take back Aztlan which they claim is theirs....and the government system these Chicanos prefer is closer to communism than to democracy....with fascist elements....think Chavez or Castro...

To quote MIGUEL PEREZ, Cal State Northridge MEChA:

"The ultimate ideology is the liberation of Aztlan". When asked his preference of government, said, "Communism would be closest. Non-Chicanos would have to be expelled ...opposition groups would be quashed because you have to keep the power."

As far as political candidates they've already elected Los Angeles Mayor Villaraigosa (a former Mecha member) and Lt. Governor of CA Bustamente (also a former member of LaMecha)

Mecha' - Mexican Communist Group

Democrats love racist organizations. After all, the KKK came from the democrats. La Raza and the Black Panthers, Nation of Islam, etc. Democrats love this shit.

As far as political candidates they've already elected Los Angeles Mayor Villaraigosa (a former Mecha member)
I'm from L.A. but never voted for Villaraigosa. His election was a signal that all the Raza types had been waiting for. They were told that the Revolution is here when a Mexican is Elected to a powerful position in California (or something like that)

Also, apparently there are no pictures of Villaraigosa in short sleeves because of his gang tattoos.

:lol:

Nice try. I have no sock accounts. What's the matter? If two people bitch slap your hero they have to be one person? BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Forum List

Back