LA RAMS FAN.......................IM LOOKING FOR YOU!!!!

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
How bout that A$$ KICKING tonight LOL Yall ass is eliminated. Jared GOOF looked below average as usual and needs two offensive lines to be efffective

How bout that A$$ KICKING tonight LOL Yall ass is eliminated. Jared GOOF looked below average as usual and needs two offensive lines to be efffective
The Rams have sucked a good part of this season. Their biggest problem has been the mostly unproductive play of RB Gurley. I think he hasn't recovered all the way from his injury late last season. He just doesn't look like the great back he was for several years before his injury. The damn Redskins found a way to grab a loss from victory's jaws against the Eagles. I STILL think the Cowboys WILL win the division.

The Rams have sucked a good part of this season. Their biggest problem has been the mostly unproductive play of RB Gurley. I think he hasn't recovered all the way from his injury late last season. He just doesn't look like the great back he was for several years before his injury. The damn Redskins found a way to grab a loss from victory's jaws against the Eagles. I STILL think the Cowboys WILL win the division.

everyone who wanted the skins to win was getting too excited in the first half. I told everyone wentz is going to pull something out of his ass and that's what he did. It does suck though because he played like dookie for most of the game and waited until late to play at a high level

everyone who wanted the skins to win was getting too excited in the first half. I told everyone wentz is going to pull something out of his ass and that's what he did. It does suck though because he played like dookie for most of the game and waited until late to play at a high level
I'll go with the Cowboys over the Eagles next week, by 7, 27-20. It should be one heck of a game. I believe the Boys have a better overall team than the Eagles. No question about that.

I'll go with the Cowboys over the Eagles next week, by 7, 27-20. It should be one heck of a game. I believe the Boys have a better overall team than the Eagles. No question about that.

I agree, the only way they lose will be because of bad calls or turnovers

Dont get too carried away over one win among many losses

Maybe this means Garret will keep his job and extend his Cowboys record for consecutive years without a Super Bowl appearance

Maybe this means Garret will keep his job and extend his Cowboys record for consecutive years without a Super Bowl appearance

I was only looking for him since he is a gay rams fan

I was only looking for him since he is a gay rams fan

been snowing heavily where i live so have not had a chance to get on the computer till now

correction,LOS ANGELES Rams fan,when they left LA and moved to stank louis,i rooted against them every week,that was the second most depressing moment in my life after them LA was when they WON the superbowl out there,bad enough them getting there but winning it all was the worst wound to suffer from.

Boy,you sure called it right when you said they would lose this game.Like someone else said earlier,Gurley has not been the same running back since his late injury last year,they might have to do what the seahawks did when they lost Lynch,go into shopping for a new QB,

THAT and ALSO same story as last season where their defensive coordinater has gotten senile in his old age and doesnt know what he is doing anymore.

The proof of that is despite the fact they aquired some really good players on defense last year,their defense was HORRIBLE all year long last year,the year before it was MUCH better when they had a different defensive coordinater and he had a lot less talent to work with.

This game proved what I have been saying ever since last season,The game has passed wade phillips by in his old age.He is clearly senial in his old age and clueless what he is doing now. They need to get rid of him.He needs to retire from the NFL.

This meltdown by the Rams defense is a wake up call to the front office they need to get rid of Phillips and start looking for a new running back as well.

these fellow Ram fans i know,hit the nail on the head bascially saying the same stuff i said.:beer:

• Next year we need a new defensive coordinator and a few good running backs because Gurly  he is not doing it anymore

• Wade Phillips (Defense Coordinator) hopefully is TOAST after this season ends. He’s lost his MoJo and it’s been showing all season long with all these losses!
  • :beer::thankusmile::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited:
The Lambs are just sad, look good one week, embarrassed the next. Rambutt fan sure looks like a dupe after the number the Cowboys laid on them. The smoke and mirrors of last year have disappeared.

You're always looking for the swinging dick, what's new?

if the cowboys win this weekend I will you let sniff my dick on christmas morning

this troll is a fake chiefs fan,he pretends to love the chiefs and to have always been a chiefs fan but he proved he is REALLY a cheatriots fan,he so much has his head up tom bradys ass saying stupid shit like he is a nice man and ignoring how him and his coach have to cheat to win playoff games,that i guarantee,he really WANTS to put his head up tom bradys ass LITERALLY.:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back