LA RAM FAN we get to see if your team is a JOKE tomorrow night

Will the eagles and nick foles beat them again like last year??? LOL

I will be looking for you
Why didn't he post?

The Rams and chiefs are crap

My guess is mad and gay
uh try the fact is is because the internet is not my life and i spend a great majority of my time OFF the computer because of that.:cuckoo: seeing as how you made this thread so late i was not even aware of it at the time.
I wont argue with on you on the rams and chiefs being crap,thats pretty easy to see now.there goes my superbowl prediction.I dont understand what has happened to Goff he has not looked like the same quarterback ever since the chiefs game.I also think myvey has been paid off to throw these games the same way pete carrol is on the take for the seahawks and has been ever since he took that payoff to throw the superbowl to the cheaters.
Mcvey is as much a criminal as carrol is,that is the ONLY thing that makes sense.Goff has his problems but mcvey is the main reason to blame for these last two losses.he has not used him like he should,you got to keep pounding and pounding the ball with gurley and feed it to him 30 plus times a game.mcvey has not done that even though is is their BEST weapon on offense.He has only used him HALF that much.:mad:
i figured they would at least go to the NFL title game against the saints but i dont seem making it past the first round now the way he is calling these games only giving gurley the ball half as many times as he SHOULD!!!!!!:mad:
And after the chiefs blew it against the fucking chargers my new superbowl prediction is chargers vs saints.THANKFULLY the cheaters are losing and they look like they will be an early exit from the playoffs as well. ANY superbowl without THEM in it is all i care about.

to elaborate even more on this
Will the eagles and nick foles beat them again like last year??? LOL
I will be looking for you
Why didn't he post?
The Rams and chiefs are crap.
My guess is mad and gay
uh try the fact is is because the internet is not my life and i spend a great majority of my time OFF the computer because of that.:cuckoo: seeing as how you made this thread so late i was not even aware of it at the time.
I wont argue with on you on the rams and chiefs being crap,thats pretty easy to see now.there goes my superbowl prediction.I dont understand what has happened to Goff he has not looked like the same quarterback ever since the chiefs game.I also think myvey has been paid off to throw these games the same way pete carrol is on the take for the seahawks and has been ever since he took that payoff to throw the superbowl to the cheaters.
McCoy is as much a criminal as carrol is,that is the ONLY thing that makes sense.Goff has his problems but mcvey is the main reason to blame for these last two losses.he has not used him like he should,you got to keep pounding and pounding the ball with gurley and feed it to him 30 plus times a game.mcvey has not done that even though is is their BEST weapon on offense.He has only used him HALF that much.:mad:
i figured they would at least go to the NFL title game against the saints but i dont seem making it past the first round now the way he is calling these games only giving gurley the ball half as many times as he SHOULD!!!!!!:mad:
And after the chiefs blew it against the fucking chargers my new superbowl prediction is chargers vs saints.THANKFULLY the cheaters are losing and they look like they will be an early exit from the playoffs as well.:D ANY superbowl without THEM in it is all i care about.
elaborating more on this,when the Rams started off 11 and 1,in THOSE games,Mcvey was using Gurley like he needs to.he kept feeding him the ball over and over like he needed to to score a lot as they did and put up so many points as they were in those games.

these LAST TWO games instead ofgiving the ball to him 25 to 30 as we during that time,he cut down drastically 10 to 15. two prime time games back to back with lots of money on the line,any surprise there? like i said,even al michales and chris collingsworth could not believe it.THEY were shocked over the small amount of carries. same as carrol,he is throwing these games.
THE RAMS ARE A FUCKING JOKE

If you think they’re a joke you need to look at the Cowboys, they got shut out by the Colts! Hell they suck worse than Cleveland.

Cooper Kupp being injured is the reason that the Rams are struggling he was Goff’s safety value and without him there it has thrown Goff’s play sideways.

So Goff the faggot needs a SAFETY VALUE???????????????

Not as bad as Dak off Prescott.

Dak is half retarded and doesn't have the brains to be a NFL QB

He is perfect for the Cowpussys. The Colts went home at halftime last week and the Cowpussys still couldn’t score. What an NFL embarrassment.

Cooper Kupp being injured is the reason that the Rams are struggling he was Goff’s safety value and without him there it has thrown Goff’s play sideways.

He is perfect for the Cowpussys. The Colts went home at halftime last week and the Cowpussys still couldn’t score. What an NFL embarrassment.

Let me explain what happened with the cowboys Mongo

See the cowboys entering last week was 8-5 and the skins and eagles was 6-7. So they didn't to win to clinch the NFC East. Plus they knew that the eagles was going to lose to the rams and skins was going to lose to the jags

So that would have mean the cowboys would have clinched the division at 9-6 because the skins and eagles would have been 6-8. But who would have thought that the eagles would have won in LA? And the skins on the road in Jacksonville.

This week they will be more focused because they can fuck around and have to play for a WIN and IN in week 17.

See the cowboys entering last week was 8-5 and the skins and eagles was 6-7. So they didn't to win to clinch the NFC East. Plus they knew that the eagles was going to lose to the rams and skins was going to lose to the jags

So that would have mean the cowboys would have clinched the division at 9-6 because the skins and eagles would have been 6-8. But who would have thought that the eagles would have won in LA? And the skins on the road in Jacksonville.

This week they will be more focused because they can fuck around and have to play for a WIN and IN in week 17.

Getting shutout? Lol! Yeah, not focused, that’s a great excuse for a team that will go one and out. Hell, they haven’t been focused an awful lot for a average football team.

Getting shutout? Lol! Yeah, not focused, that’s a great excuse for a team that will go one and out. Hell, they haven’t been focused an awful lot for a average football team.

They have a retarded coach
A below Average QB
a good running back
A good defense

So if they somehow win a playoff I will be stunned

A below Average QB
a good running back
A good defense

You and the other Dallas fans are retarded, why not a retarded coach?

A below Average QB
a good running back
A good defense

If the cowboys win the SB I am taking you on a date

A below Average QB
a good running back
A good defense

That’s one date I won’t need to go on.

A below Average QB
a good running back
A good defense

The Cowpukes have been a fk'n embarrassment for over 20 years! That's what you get with a meddling owner and fans that are delusional letting them get away with it! Bad decision after bad decision goes on and they haven't paid any price for it with sellout after sellout! The real killer is over those 20 years, the biggest losses have been in Texas; esp. on Thanksgiving where the whole country could be watching! It's a real shame that they've had talent, but they find ways to lose every time it's thought they're turning a corner! That Colt loss couldn't be more embarrassing! :113: :2cents: :dunno:

A below Average QB
a good running back
A good defense

The Cowpukes have been a fk'n embarrassment for over 20 years! That's what you get with a meddling owner and fans that are delusional letting them get away with it! Bad decision after bad decision goes on and they haven't paid any price for it with sellout after sellout! The real killer is over those 20 years, the biggest losses have been in Texas; esp. on Thanksgiving where the whole country could be watching! It's a real shame that they've had talent, but they find ways to lose every time it's thought they're turning a corner! That Colt loss couldn't be more embarrassing! :113: :2cents: :dunno:

Your existence is embarrassing

A below Average QB
a good running back
A good defense

Why is his? You are the cowboy fan.

A below Average QB
a good running back
A good defense

Hmmm, must have hit a sore spot! You must be one of those delusional fans! Have a MERRY XMAS anyway! :19: :9-21:

A below Average QB
a good running back
A good defense

Hmmm, must have hit a sore spot! You must be one of those delusional fans! Have a MERRY XMAS anyway! :19: :9-21:

I don't expect them to do much in the playoffs because of the QB

I don't expect them to do much in the playoffs because of the QB

I expect nothing from the cowpussies, they all have excuses, every year a different excuse, bad coach, bad QB, bad defense, bad linen. Face it they suck it’s bad ownership and worse fans.

Forum List

Back