LA RAM FAN we get to see if your team is a JOKE tomorrow night

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Will the eagles and nick foles beat them again like last year??? LOL

I will be looking for you

Oh, you're serious?
You do realize that the Rams are going to BBQ the Eagles right after they fuck them in the ass. Right?

Why didn't he post?

The Rams and chiefs are crap

My guess is mad and gay

uh try the fact is is because the internet is not my life and i spend a great majority of my time OFF the computer because of that.:cuckoo: seeing as how you made this thread so late i was not even aware of it at the time.

I wont argue with on you on the rams and chiefs being crap,thats pretty easy to see now.there goes my superbowl prediction.I dont understand what has happened to Goff he has not looked like the same quarterback ever since the chiefs game.I also think myvey has been paid off to throw these games the same way pete carrol is on the take for the seahawks and has been ever since he took that payoff to throw the superbowl to the cheaters.

Mcvey is as much a criminal as carrol is,that is the ONLY thing that makes sense.Goff has his problems but mcvey is the main reason to blame for these last two losses.he has not used him like he should,you got to keep pounding and pounding the ball with gurley and feed it to him 30 plus times a game.mcvey has not done that even though is is their BEST weapon on offense.He has only used him HALF that much.:mad:

i figured they would at least go to the NFL title game against the saints but i dont seem making it past the first round now the way he is calling these games only giving gurley the ball half as many times as he SHOULD!!!!!!:mad:

And after the chiefs blew it against the fucking chargers my new superbowl prediction is chargers vs saints.THANKFULLY the cheaters are losing and they look like they will be an early exit from the playoffs as well.:D:yes_text12: ANY superbowl without THEM in it is all i care about.:D:banana::dance:

Last edited:

Why didn't he post?

My guess is mad and gay

uh try the fact is is because the internet is not my life and i spend a great majority of my time OFF the computer because of that.:cuckoo: seeing as how you made this thread so late i was not even aware of it at the time.

I wont argue with on you on the rams and chiefs being crap,thats pretty easy to see now.there goes my superbowl prediction.I dont understand what has happened to Goff he has not looked like the same quarterback ever since the chiefs game.I also think myvey has been paid off to throw these games the same way pete carrol is on the take for the seahawks and has been ever since he took that payoff to throw the superbowl to the cheaters. Mcvey is as much a criminal as carrol is,that is the ONLY thing that makes sense.Goff has his problems but mcvey is the main reason to blame for these last two losses.he has not used him like he should,you got to keep pounding and pounding the ball with gurley and feed it to him 30 plus times a game.mcvey has not done that even though is is their BEST weapon on offense. i figured they would at least go to the NFL title game against the saints but i dont seem making it past the first round now the way he is calling these games only giving gurley the ball half as many times as he SHOULD!!!!!!:mad:

And after the chiefs blew it against the fucking chargers my new superbowl prediction is chargers vs saints.THANKFULLY the cheaters are losing and they look like they will be an early exit from the playoffs as well.:D:yes_text12: ANY superbowl without THEM in it is all i care about.:D:banana::dance:

Rams and chiefs..paper tigers..

Sorry bro..

It's all about luck now .

Why didn't he post?

My guess is mad and gay

I wont argue with on you on the rams and chiefs being crap,thats pretty easy to see now.there goes my superbowl prediction.I dont understand what has happened to Goff he has not looked like the same quarterback ever since the chiefs game.I also think myvey has been paid off to throw these games the same way pete carrol is on the take for the seahawks and has been ever since he took that payoff to throw the superbowl to the cheaters. Mcvey is as much a criminal as carrol is,that is the ONLY thing that makes sense.Goff has his problems but mcvey is the main reason to blame for these last two losses.he has not used him like he should,you got to keep pounding and pounding the ball with gurley and feed it to him 30 plus times a game.mcvey has not done that even though is is their BEST weapon on offense. i figured they would at least go to the NFL title game against the saints but i dont seem making it past the first round now the way he is calling these games only giving gurley the ball half as many times as he SHOULD!!!!!!:mad:

Rams and chiefs..paper tigers..

Sorry bro..

It's all about luck now .

with the cheifs they have had key injurys,they lost their best running back,best receiver,and too many criticial injurys in the secondary,their secondary is about the worst in the NFL.

and like i said,for me Rams,mcvey is on the take.He threw those last two games against the bears and eagles,that was obvious the way he only gave gurley their best weapon and a major force on offense,only half the carries he USUALLY always gave him when they were winning which was 25 to 30 only giving him HALF that amount the last two games. same as pete carrol throw that suoerbowl against the pats and has thrown manyh prime time games since then,mcvey is on the take as well.He is also a criminal same as carrol throwing games. i could never have figured he would throw games as he is doing.:mad:

did you watch that rams/bears game a week ago? if you did,then i know you remember al michaels and chris collingsworth both saying that mcvey was not giving gurley the ball anywhere as much as he needed to give him,that he needed to give it to him twice as much as he was.:mad:

Yep, I was right in my prediction. I predicted that if the Rams started losing the whinny baby lamb fan would start his crying about a conspiracy. Some people have to throw tantrums when they lose. LOL!!!

Why didn't he post?

My guess is mad and gay

I wont argue with on you on the rams and chiefs being crap,thats pretty easy to see now.there goes my superbowl prediction.I dont understand what has happened to Goff he has not looked like the same quarterback ever since the chiefs game.I also think myvey has been paid off to throw these games the same way pete carrol is on the take for the seahawks and has been ever since he took that payoff to throw the superbowl to the cheaters.

Mcvey is as much a criminal as carrol is,that is the ONLY thing that makes sense.Goff has his problems but mcvey is the main reason to blame for these last two losses.he has not used him like he should,you got to keep pounding and pounding the ball with gurley and feed it to him 30 plus times a game.mcvey has not done that even though is is their BEST weapon on offense.He has only used him HALF that much.:mad:

i figured they would at least go to the NFL title game against the saints but i dont seem making it past the first round now the way he is calling these games only giving gurley the ball half as many times as he SHOULD!!!!!!:mad:

to elaborate even more on this

Why didn't he post?

My guess is mad and gay

elaborating more on this,when the Rams started off 11 and 1,in THOSE games,Mcvey was using Gurley like he needs to.he kept feeding him the ball over and over like he needed to to score a lot as they did and put up so many points as they were in those games.

these LAST TWO games instead of giving the ball to him 25 to 30 as we during that time,he cut down drastically 10 to 15. two prime time games back to back with lots of money on the line,any surprise there? like i said,even al michales and chris collingsworth could not believe it.THEY were shocked over the small amount of carries. same as carrol,he is throwing these games.

Right on cue! The conspiracy theory nut who claims all NFL games are rigged, except when he says they are not! You can’t make this much stupid up! Lol!

Cooper Kupp being injured is the reason that the Rams are struggling he was Goff’s safety value and without him there it has thrown Goff’s play sideways.

hey pooper while in LA on business for my job a month ago,i took in a rams/seahawks game there and true to form as i knew he would,pete the cheat threw that game to the rams just as i knew he would.I was talking to a ram fan sitting next to me and it was late in the game and i told him just watch sometime before thei game is over,he will throw this game and sure enough he did.:abgg2q.jpg:

Instead of kicking the ball off,hs called for an onside kick that the rams recovered.:abgg2q.jpg: carrol KNEW the rams would recover it,only an idiot would think otherwise.:rolleyes::D

same as only an idiot would not accept it he threw the superbowl to the cheaters.:rofl::lmao: the next day when i went to work many people at my office were saying the same thing when i told them he threw that game,many were saying-yeah thats what i thought also LA Ram.

hey pooper while in LA on business for my job a month ago,i took in a rams/seahawks game there and true to form as i knew he would,pete the cheat threw that game to the rams just as i knew he would.I was talking to a ram fan sitting next to me and it was late in the game and i told him just watch sometime before thei game is over,he will throw this game and sure enough he did.:abgg2q.jpg:

Instead of kicking the ball off,hs called for an onside kick that the rams recovered.:abgg2q.jpg: carrol KNEW the rams would recover it,only an idiot would think otherwise.:rolleyes::D

same as only an idiot would not accept it he threw the superbowl to the cheaters.:rofl::lmao: the next day when i went to work many people at my office were saying the same thing when i told them he threw that game,many were saying-yeah thats what i thought also LA Ram.

So is it individuals throwing games or is it the league that is scripting games?

Cooper Kupp being injured is the reason that the Rams are struggling he was Goff’s safety value and without him there it has thrown Goff’s play sideways.

So Goff the faggot needs a SAFETY VALUE???????????????

Why didn't he post?

My guess is mad and gay

to elaborate even more on this

Why didn't he post?

My guess is mad and gay

elaborating more on this,when the Rams started off 11 and 1,in THOSE games,Mcvey was using Gurley like he needs to.he kept feeding him the ball over and over like he needed to to score a lot as they did and put up so many points as they were in those games.

these LAST TWO games instead of giving the ball to him 25 to 30 as we during that time,he cut down drastically 10 to 15. two prime time games back to back with lots of money on the line,any surprise there? like i said,even al michales and chris collingsworth could not believe it.THEY were shocked over the small amount of carries. same as carrol,he is throwing these games.

THE RAMS ARE A FUCKING JOKE

New Topics

Forum List

Back