LA Oil Workers Going On Strike.

Kathianne said:
Here we go Dillo, it's all about YOU! Yeah, that's my problem. Right. Asswipe. None of this has zip to do with you.

I use to have a lot of respect for you and your posts. You imply that Dillio is selfish. How in the heck can you say that when he came down here to help and be part of the solution. Then you are reduced to name calling. Your posts are usually well thought out and I usually agree with you. It seems you take everything personally. When I say government I’m not talking about the citizens of America but those that are suppose to represent us in congress. What are you so angry about?

HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
:thanks:

rcajun90 said:
I use to have a lot of respect for you and your posts. You imply that Dillio is selfish. How in the heck can you say that when he came down here to help and be part of the solution. Then you are reduced to name calling. Your posts are usually well thought out and I usually agree with you. It seems you take everything personally. When I say government I’m not talking about the citizens of America but those that are suppose to represent us in congress. What are you so angry about?

HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
:thanks:
You think government should protect you from a disaster????

good point

Forum List

Back