LA needs an NFL team - not 3 NBA teams

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
SAC King move to Anaheim (who call their baseball team the LA Angels of Anaheim or something like that) is LOL stupid.

Anaheim is not LA. It is a completely separate market.
Not according to the "L.A. California Angels of Anaheim Orange County" it aint. :lol:

Anyway, the only thing L.A. "needs" is to kick all the illegal aliens out.

True, but for the purposes of sports, they are lumped together, and teams in Anaheim have had the L.A. name. The L.A. Rams from 1980-1994 and the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim are two examples of the line being blurred between both markets.

True, but for the purposes of sports, they are lumped together, and teams in Anaheim have had the L.A. name. The L.A. Rams from 1980-1994 and the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim are two examples of the line being blurred between both markets.

the bottom line is the Lakers and the useless Clippers sell out EVERY time they play there.....and Orange County is a much better place than Down town LA.....much better.....

the bottom line is the Lakers and the useless Clippers sell out EVERY time they play there.....and Orange County is a much better place than Down town LA.....much better.....
The Kings, if they move there, will sell out every game too.

As for O.C being better than Downtown LA - If you like cookie cutter chain restaurants, identical strip centers on every corner all with the same stores and set-backs, and homes that are exactly the same as every other one in the neighborhood- then yeah, it's better. :lol:

I think it would make a lot more since to move the Kings down to San Diego.

The Kings, if they move there, will sell out every game too.

As for O.C being better than Downtown LA - If you like cookie cutter chain restaurants, identical strip centers on every corner all with the same stores and set-backs, and homes that are exactly the same as every other one in the neighborhood- then yeah, it's better. :lol:

thats not my neighborhood......and i can walk to the Stadium.....even at night and not worry....

They should have a football team; not 3 basketball teams. Its insane to think that in a country of 300 million people; Sacromento has to cohabit-ate with 2 other teams--long standing teams at that.

Shouldn't New Mexico have a team of some sort...if Salt Lake Shitty can support a team...c'mon.

Eh, LA just isn't a football market. They've lost THREE teams already. For whatever reason it's just not all that profitable, no matter how large the market is.

???

The NFL may or may not need Los Angeles. If the NFL was a self sustaining expanding entity a team would build themselves a stadium and expand i to the LA market.

Instead the NFL just sucks money from Joe and Jane six pack by demanding public money and tax breaks for their stadiums. Welfare for Georgia Frontiere or now Stan Kronke.

The NFL does not build anything or provide a unique product which betters America. Go watch your cousins play high school ball instead. Quit volunteering to use big government to redistribute middle class wealth to the Kronke's and Jerry Jones' of the world

Last edited:
???

The NFL may or may not need Los Angeles. If the NFL was a self sustaining expanding entity a team would build themselves a stadium and expand i to the LA market.

Instead the NFL just sucks money from Joe and Jane six pack by demanding public money and tax breaks for their stadiums. Welfare for Georgia Frontiere or now Stan Kronke.

The NFL does not build anything or provide a unique product which betters America. Go watch your cousins play high school ball instead. Quit volunteering to use big government to redistribute middle class wealth to the Kronke's and Jerry Jones' of the world

You should do some research before making blanket statements that are so far off the mark. The proposed "Farmer's Field" in downtown LA will be built entirely with private money.

I stand somewhat corrected. I was unaware of private company proposals to build a stadium anyplace in California. They just dont run that type of thing past me.

Are you all taking the Rams St Louis helped build a stadium for with our money or do you have a team lined up?

How many NFL teams are playing in privately funded stadiums? I am aware of the one in Miami....Green Bay is a special case so they should not be counted.

Forum List

Back