LA metro introduces fines for manspreading

LA Metro Introduces Fines For ‘Manspreading’

Metro riders beware: your bad manners could cost you big bucks.

Transit officials are cracking down on how riders behave on Metro’s fleet of 2,200 clean air buses and six rail lines, with a particular focus on getting riders to be mindful of seat-hogging, blocking the aisles and eating or drinking.

The latest “Metro Manners” campaign comes on the heels of a month-
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bad thing is many of these liberal assholes will move from California hating the very laws they voted for and created, when they get to their new state these stupid asses will do the same thing.

Better keep these leftist, democratic liberal morons out of your state... Close the gats and allow in Americans who love their Country LOL.
In Michigan, you can be arrested for hitching your alligator to a fire hydrant. The bad thing is many of these conservative assholes will move from Michigan hating the very laws they voted for and created, when they get to their new state these stupid asses will do the same thing.

Better keep these right wing, republican conservative morons out of your state... Close the gates and allow in Americans who love their Country LOL.

In Michigan, you can be arrested for hitching your alligator to a fire hydrant.

Putting the public at danger from your alligator should be discouraged.

Maybe it's different up here but most of us on the right have our own transportation and thus wouldn't give a rats ass what the poor sardines do on their public transportation ~shrug~

In Oklahoma, you can be arrested for making ugly faces at a dog.
The bad thing is many of these conservative assholes will move from Oklahoma hating the very laws they voted for and created, when they get to their new state these stupid asses will do the same thing.

Better keep these right wing, republican conservative morons out of your state... Close the gates and allow in Americans who love their Country LOL.
Are you trying to imply that conservative women are butt-ugly, and that men will sometimes make ugly faces at them?
If so, where is your proof of this?

ghoulish kelleyanne.png

In Oklahoma, you can be arrested for making ugly faces at a dog.
The bad thing is many of these conservative assholes will move from Oklahoma hating the very laws they voted for and created, when they get to their new state these stupid asses will do the same thing.

Are you trying to imply that conservative women are butt-ugly, and that men will sometimes make ugly faces at them?
If so, where is your proof of this?

View attachment 145663
Sometimes a dog is just a dog.

It's a slippery slope, my friend. Next thing you know, those big government conservatives will be telling you who you can marry.

I know, if you want to marry your alligator, or your brother, why not, eh?

It's a slippery slope, my friend. Next thing you know, those big government conservatives will be telling you who you can marry.

Whatever trips your trigger. I don't judge. Personally, I prefer women. YMMV.

You're the one whining about conservatives and their conventional views.

A tongue in cheek response to a ridiculous op whining about liberals because of some LA metro transportation rule.

A tongue in cheek response to a ridiculous op whining about liberals because of some LA metro transportation rule.

Pretty sure it's not conservatives making this rule in LA.
Maybe your alligator has more info?

Pretty sure it's not conservatives making this rule in LA.
Maybe your alligator has more info?
You'll have to ask the conservatives in Michigan about that.

In the video, they show a man with his backpack on an empty seat. That is pretty common. That is pretty common. If you do this, it is a violation? But if someone looks like they want to sit there, it is easy and not a problem to just move the pack.

Forum List

Back