La la la la la....Bannon ready to sing, sing sing for Mueller

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Reports Suggest Steve Bannon Willing To Cooperate With Robert Mueller
The former White House adviser wouldn’t open up to Congress, but he’ll reportedly “answer any questions” the special counsel asks.
Former White House adviser Steve Bannon is willing to cooperate with Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s probe into whether President Donald Trump’s campaign coordinated with Russia to influence the 2016 election, according to multiple media reports late Tuesday and early Wednesday.

Can't wait for Steve to play all the Trump number one hits of 2016....."You ain't nothing but a Putin Dog", "OOOsp, there it is" and my all time favorite "you always turn, on the one you love". (sigh)

• Banned
  • Banned
Sloppy Steve aka Bannon the Loose Cannon is kinda like the angry ex girlfriend.

No doubt - He'll spill the beans! :biggrin:

Steve Bannon has agreed to talk to special counsel Robert Mueller in the Trump-Russia probe

I didn't see him going to prison for contempt for Donald.
Thank God, ol Steve is as narcissistic as his boss....two self serving, me me me mf's going up against each other....couldn't ask for anything more. One plus for Bannon, he ain't got nothing to lose.

Once again the OP is totally wrong and proud of it.
Bannon “can say whatever the hell he wants to say to [Mueller] about whatever topic that he wants,” a source familiar with Bannon’s thinking told Axios.

A source close to Bannon told NBC that Bannon would “answer any questions” Mueller asks.

This article has been updated with information about Bannon’s deal to be interviewed by prosecutors.

Sloppy Steve aka Bannon the Loose Cannon is kinda like the angry ex girlfriend.

No doubt - He'll spill the beans! :biggrin:

Steve Bannon has agreed to talk to special counsel Robert Mueller in the Trump-Russia probe
Put it this way, be very very careful when you shit all over people, toss them aside and expect loyalty afterward, Trump...some people keep score!!!
I think it goes beyond that. Bannon wouldn't talk during an 11 hr interview so he was subsequently subpoenaed to appear before a grand jury. Now its going to be a different story. He has no choice, as a witness, but to answer the questions. And, guess what? Mueller already has the answers... If Bannon lies he is going to go to jail. If he tells the truth, as he is surely smart enough to do, he will bring the entire Trump administration down. I know Bannon could take the fifth to avoid answering questions that might incriminate HIM. But that's when Mueller will make a deal.
Bannon would be wise to take it and sing like a canary.

Reports Suggest Steve Bannon Willing To Cooperate With Robert Mueller
The former White House adviser wouldn’t open up to Congress, but he’ll reportedly “answer any questions” the special counsel asks.
Former White House adviser Steve Bannon is willing to cooperate with Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s probe into whether President Donald Trump’s campaign coordinated with Russia to influence the 2016 election, according to multiple media reports late Tuesday and early Wednesday.

Can't wait for Steve to play all the Trump number one hits of 2016....."You ain't nothing but a Putin Dog", "OOOsp, there it is" and my all time favorite "you always turn, on the one you love". (sigh)
Masta-bation maka liberal go blin'.

just a heads up

--LOL

you are being set up for another fall

--LOL

get ready for even more butt hurt

--LOL

I suspect the reason Bannon won't do his testify in front of grand jury is because most of the bullshit he fed Wolff is lies but he doesn't want to wreck the book money - because god knows the man has nothing left after he betrayed everyone and lost all his supporters - except the media hacks of course, who lapped up the shit opinions falling out of his ass like it was roe. Hilarious.

Forum List

Back