LA Coroner dies of arsenic poisoning same day Brietbarts autopsy was released

So you enjoy making up stories about our President.

I'll bet you're a hoot at your Ron Paul rallies.

What you got against Ron Paul?

I don't have anything against Ron himself, just against the small but vocal group of conspiritards that follow him around like hes the Messiah.

I'm annoyed by the disassociation from reality by some Paul supporters too. I don't think they are the real threat to this nation though. And I do think Ron Paul brought more answers to the table than any politician in my lifetime. I think he exposed how far Republicans are off from where they should be. Democrats; obvioiusly he's in stark contrast to the Democrats, but ironically many Democrats support him; generally the young kids who aren't really hardcore Democrats but just wanting to be cool.

Extreme paranoia, and total disregard for the family of a man, with a history of heart problems, and heavy drinking, who died of a heart attack. Cormier, a TECHNICIAN in the LA Coroner's office, NOT the Coroner, MAY have died from arsenic poisoning.

Brietbart was no more important than tens of other media bleating heads that attacked any known American who was not extremist right wing.

A .04 back is possible intoxication if one is driving, in some states, and not only was Breitbart out after having rested, he was out jogging while half drunk. Sad for the man's family, sadder still the void of compassion from wannabe sensationalists.The .04 BAC was reported to have been a time after he had actually gone to bed, and rose again. Most likely, his BAC was much higher before he went to bed. His successor has not come forward with nothing any newsworthy, and of course nothing involving the current administration. As bad as most of the anti American, using a man's death, is a nadir, even among the most ignorant rabids on the extremist right. While they drool at photos of Bush kissing his Saudi King, at least they are not screaming in public their insane fantasies that will be known to the family of the man that died.

A cautionary story about the dangers of regular heavy drinking, hair trigger temper tantrums, and excess weight.

Yea, that's your nutjob write-up on it. Too bad, the facts don't add up. A stranger at a bar who had a lengthy discussion with him just prior to his death has already testified that he was very relaxed and easy going and enthusiastic at that time.

The Coroner did not die, a TECHNICIAN in the Coroner's office died. The man had no real connection with Bretbart's autopsy. Again, the sensationalist, yellow "journalism" rags the rabids devour for, gave more "shockers" to the weak minded. Bretbart death was the result of years of heavy drinking, and other risk factors for heart disease. He had heart problems in the past but refused to give up his indulgences. Typical of the new strain of semi lucid "conservatives"; tantrums sell to their audiences.* Buckley is gone, Will almost ignored; Coulter, Beck, Buttpimple, and the other dregs of political REACTION write gibberish for the fearful, hate filled, anti America BUND.

Seventy five years ago, the "new right" lemmings would be spouting Coughlin,and George Lincoln Rockwell, more recently, David Duke took up the mantle.

The headlines from CBS to the Daily Mail all read "LA Coroner's Official" or "L.A. Coroner".

Not yellow journalism.

As to technician, you seem to be putting him for being a professional Autopsy Technician. I don't consider anyone with a Bachelor of Science Degree to be without merit and talent.

You appear to be dissing the importance of the Autopsy Technician in your post. Sad. Trying to belittle the man in death just so you can take a swipe at conservatives.

How smarmy!

And by the way Michael Cormier was very highly respected.

From freaking CBS not known as a right wing loony tunes yellow journalism media outlet.

LAPD: Coroner’s Official May Have Died From Arsenic Poisoning

From the article:

Cormier, a respected autopsy and forensic technician who also was a photographer with the special operations response team, was rushed to St. Joseph’s Medical Center in Burbank from his North Hollywood home one week ago.

And more from the article:

Hospital staff eventually advised police that there may be “suspicious circumstances” surrounding Cormier’s death, said LAPD Lt. Alan Hamilton.

“We have information that could potentially include foul play,” Hamilton said.

Is the LAPD "weak minded"? Is CBS "yellow journalism"? Hell's bells you are full of yourself.

.LAPD: Coroner’s Official May Have Died From Arsenic Poisoning « CBS Los Angeles

From ehow a basic job description for an Autopsy Technician including the requirement to have a Bachelor of Science degree. Sheesh. Just a technician.

Medical History

It is the job of the autopsy technician to gather all of the patient's medical history prior to the autopsy, as well as getting all proper legal authorization and preparing any specimen requests that might help in the post-mortem examination.

Administrative Duties

During the post-mortem examination, it is the responsibility of the autopsy tech to take any necessary photos of the body and record any relevant information that can be used when composing the autopsy report. Other administrative duties that are part of the job include filing the reports, coding and billing.

Funeral Home

The autopsy technician must also get in touch with the funeral home and prepare the body for release to the funeral home once the autopsy is complete. If organ donation was requested, the autopsy technician takes care of this. Autopsy technicians are in charge of maintaining and cleaning all of the clinical equipment. They might also be asked to work with undergraduate students pursuing the same career path.

Required Skills

An autopsy tech should possess great problem-solving skills. They should be proficient in both math and science, and should not be put off by working with dead bodies. An autopsy tech must be organized and have excellent communication skills.

Education & Employment

Autopsy technicians will usually find employment in laboratories, hospitals, funeral homes or morgues. Some of these jobs could be in the education arena, and government as well. Autopsy technicians must possess a bachelor of science degree in either biology or nursing. The entry-level salary is around $40,000 as of 2010, according to Schools of the USA.

Yeah, I guess according to the left, the man was just a "nobody" not a "real anything".

Yea, that's your nutjob write-up on it. Too bad, the facts don't add up. A stranger at a bar who had a lengthy discussion with him just prior to his death has already testified that he was very relaxed and easy going and enthusiastic at that time.

The Coroner did not die, a TECHNICIAN in the Coroner's office died. The man had no real connection with Bretbart's autopsy. Again, the sensationalist, yellow "journalism" rags the rabids devour for, gave more "shockers" to the weak minded. Bretbart death was the result of years of heavy drinking, and other risk factors for heart disease. He had heart problems in the past but refused to give up his indulgences. Typical of the new strain of semi lucid "conservatives"; tantrums sell to their audiences.* Buckley is gone, Will almost ignored; Coulter, Beck, Buttpimple, and the other dregs of political REACTION write gibberish for the fearful, hate filled, anti America BUND.

Seventy five years ago, the "new right" lemmings would be spouting Coughlin,and George Lincoln Rockwell, more recently, David Duke took up the mantle.

Sorry...

I, for one, am happy there are people like you on this board. If you hadn't posted the "technician" word above, I would have had to read the article and find out for myself. I knew it was all smoke and mirrors but every now and then there is an actual conspiracy that you have to look at. Thanks for posting the "technician" word above and revealing the thread for what it is; much ado about nothing.

When the 9/11 nutjobs come on and talk about Bush being waist deep in it; the conspiracy nutjobs are called kooks by the right wing (and by most on the left as well). If it can tranish Obama however, the rightwing loons are quick to jump on board.

Always remember is is the Internet, I guess, is the lesson learned.

What the heck are you blathering about? Smoke and mirrors? Man died of arsenic poisoning and the LAPD suspect foul play.

And if you see my other post, Michael Cormier was a highly respected and distinguished Autopsy Technician.

It requires a Bachelor of Science Degree.

How smarmy are all you left wingers? Now you're looking down your nose at a man that held that high ranking position?

Man you guys are elitist.

Last edited:
Arsenic is the traditional and most common poison there is...
Who is doing Obama's assassinations? What amateurs lol

(Arsenic is also what they poisoned Napoleon with)

A person with potential knowledge died from being poisoned. I'm sorry, but the odds of that being a coincidence are pretty low.

POTENTIAL knowledge. That is a good one! I'll remember it; as "F" in high school is POTENTIAL knowledge:lol:

A person with potential knowledge died from being poisoned. I'm sorry, but the odds of that being a coincidence are pretty low.

POTENTIAL knowledge. That is a good one! I'll remember it; as "F" in high school is POTENTIAL knowledge:lol:

Yes, I don't know the dude's exact involvement with Breitbart. But you realize that people don't just die from arsenic poisoning, right?

Yes, I don't know the dude's exact involvement with Breitbart. But you realize that people don't just die from arsenic poisoning, right?

A technician in the large Coroner's office. Though I believe arsenic was eliminated in embalming about 100 years ago, there are common sources:

Sources of arsenic include: contaminated foods (especially seafoods), water or medications. Industrial sources are: ore smelting/refining/processing plants, galvanizing, etching and plating processes. Tailings from or river bottoms near gold mining areas (past or present) may contain arsenic. Insecticides, rodenticides and fungicides (Na-, K- arsenites, arsenates, also oxides are commercially available). Commercial arsenic products include: sodium arsenite, calcium arsenate, lead arsenate and "Paris green" (cupric acetoarsenite) a wood preservative.

I know someone who had a mild case of arsenic poisoning, he believed from his work at a rendering plant. My understanding is arsenic isn't used any longer in rendering, but there are a wide variety of sources. Not an efficient nor easy way to murder someone.

According to the LA Coroner's office, the guy who died had nothing to do with Breitbart's autopsy.

A technician in the large Coroner's office. Though I believe arsenic was eliminated in embalming about 100 years ago, there are common sources:

Sources of arsenic include: contaminated foods (especially seafoods), water or medications. Industrial sources are: ore smelting/refining/processing plants, galvanizing, etching and plating processes. Tailings from or river bottoms near gold mining areas (past or present) may contain arsenic. Insecticides, rodenticides and fungicides (Na-, K- arsenites, arsenates, also oxides are commercially available). Commercial arsenic products include: sodium arsenite, calcium arsenate, lead arsenate and "Paris green" (cupric acetoarsenite) a wood preservative.

I know someone who had a mild case of arsenic poisoning, he believed from his work at a rendering plant. My understanding is arsenic isn't used any longer in rendering, but there are a wide variety of sources. Not an efficient nor easy way to murder someone.

It's my understanding that people tend to die from arsenic poisioning as the result of murder. It's not a common happenstance.

It's my understanding that people tend to die from arsenic poisioning as the result of murder. It's not a common happenstance.

Actually, Arsenic isn't very commonly used as a tool for "murder" either.

Many more people die of accidental arsenic poisoning every year than of intention arsenic poisoning.

Sorry...

I, for one, am happy there are people like you on this board. If you hadn't posted the "technician" word above, I would have had to read the article and find out for myself. I knew it was all smoke and mirrors but every now and then there is an actual conspiracy that you have to look at. Thanks for posting the "technician" word above and revealing the thread for what it is; much ado about nothing.

When the 9/11 nutjobs come on and talk about Bush being waist deep in it; the conspiracy nutjobs are called kooks by the right wing (and by most on the left as well). If it can tranish Obama however, the rightwing loons are quick to jump on board.

Always remember is is the Internet, I guess, is the lesson learned.

What the heck are you blathering about? Smoke and mirrors? Man died of arsenic poisoning and the LAPD suspect foul play.
Okay...gee in a county of about 20 million people; I'm sure foul play never happens.

And if you see my other post, Michael Cormier was a highly respected and distinguished Autopsy Technician.

I'm sure he was
It requires a Bachelor of Science Degree.
I hope so.
How smarmy are all you left wingers? Now you're looking down your nose at a man that held that high ranking position?

A technician isn't a "high ranking position". Sorry.

Man you guys are elitist.
[/QUOTE]

Compared to the average republican, the average democrat is an elite character. Says more about how low the GOP sets the bar than anything else.

The bottom line is that the Thread Title is false; it wasn't the LA Coroner. Shut the fuck up.

Forum List

Back