L.o.l.

uptownlivin90

Rebelious Youngin
Oct 16, 2009
Maryland
So most people who are familiar with my politics know that I've been a Santorum supporter since last month.

I received this video via facebook this morning and almost died of laughter, (I have a minor walking respiratory infection so I did actually almost die laughing:lol:).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKJUSFk1Si8]Santorum calls Obama a nigga! - YouTube[/ame]

SharpTONE has already gotten word of this by the way, so expect MSNBC to blast this sometime next week and there to be a march and SharpTONE to try to find words that rhyme with Santorum...:D

I don't know if he intended to say "nigga" or not. I can't imagine what else he'd be going for... "priceline neg...otiator"?:lol:

But to be totally fair and balanced I've never heard anybody use the term "government nigga" either... so if Santorum was using that term it's something he made up totally.

If it comes out that that's what he intended to say he won't be getting my vote. I don't vote for people who are stupid enough to use racial slurs in speeches, regardless of the slur.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

So what say you?

So most people who are familiar with my politics know that I've been a Santorum supporter since last month.

I received this video via facebook this morning and almost died of laughter, (I have a minor walking respiratory infection so I did actually almost die laughing:lol:).

Santorum calls Obama a nigga! - YouTube

SharpTONE has already gotten word of this by the way, so expect MSNBC to blast this sometime next week and there to be a march and SharpTONE to try to find words that rhyme with Santorum...:D

I don't know if he intended to say "nigga" or not. I can't imagine what else he'd be going for... "priceline neg...otiator"?:lol:

But to be totally fair and balanced I've never heard anybody use the term "government nigga" either... so if Santorum was using that term it's something he made up totally.

If it comes out that that's what he intended to say he won't be getting my vote. I don't vote for people who are stupid enough to use racial slurs in speeches, regardless of the slur.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

So what say you?

He wasn't getting my vote anyway because he is just another party politician. If I were willing to vote for either one of the two parties, I would probably prefer him or Newt, but I am not willing to and won't be voting for either of the parties in the Presidential election.

The one thing that concerns me about this is that it sounded so damned natural to him like he was ad-libbing and caught himself before he said it, or that he had practiced the speech using that word and almost let it slip out.

I suppose I would have to admit that I find the word offensive. Cuss words don't bother me one bit, but for some reason, racial slurs do.

Immie

I don't use the word, and I wouldn't vote for someone who did. However, I think Santorum's an ass anyway... I have no opinion as to whether he intended to use the word or not. I don't find someone guilty without actual evidence - and that clip - it ain't evidence. But... I am confident that the media will run it like he's the biggest racist in the country.

I don't use the word, and I wouldn't vote for someone who did. However, I think Santorum's an ass anyway... I have no opinion as to whether he intended to use the word or not. I don't find someone guilty without actual evidence - and that clip - it ain't evidence. But... I am confident that the media will run it like he's the biggest racist in the country.

Ugh... like our country needs more race debates. I hope the media just ignores it and calls it a fluke... Santorum really can't win anyway at this point and he's losing badly in the polls in Wisconsin...

Ugh... like our country needs more race debates. I hope the media just ignores it and calls it a fluke... Santorum really can't win anyway at this point and he's losing badly in the polls in Wisconsin...

Yep.... hopefully, the MSM has more than enough pretend racism with the dead black child and the evil white hispanic man. :lol:

Santorum calls Obama a nigga! - YouTube

So what say you?

I heard nig before he caught himself. Like in that "Don't Re-Nig" bumper sticker. Could have been his macaca moment.

Forum List

Back