L. Ingraham coming to Fox at 10 am , she and Hannity love

conspiracy stories and so we can expect to see a lot more . My husband said on her show a cop called in and said there had to be two shooters, and Isis took credit.

Talk about fake news, Fox is loaded with the two biggest now, Hannity and Ingraham.

I thing Laura Ingraham's great, she's golden in exposing liberal misogyny and hypocrites plus she can out duel any Democrat in a political debate.

She's my favorite radio show host; does a great job and without a lot of hyperbole, and certainly not a 'conspiracy theorist'. Hope her show does well, though I would miss her on the radio in her current time slot here locally. Great sense of humor, too.

Her Kellyanne Conway and her husband , David Bossie, her brother gay, friend of Drudge , Andrew Breibart, all worked together in the mid 90's to slam the Clintons.

I have no respect for any of them.

conspiracy stories and so we can expect to see a lot more . My husband said on her show a cop called in and said there had to be two shooters, and Isis took credit.

Talk about fake news, Fox is loaded with the two biggest now, Hannity and Ingraham.

I thing Laura Ingraham's great, she's golden in exposing liberal misogyny and hypocrites plus she can out duel any Democrat in a political debate.

She's my favorite radio show host; does a great job and without a lot of hyperbole, and certainly not a 'conspiracy theorist'. Hope her show does well, though I would miss her on the radio in her current time slot here locally. Great sense of humor, too.

Her Kellyanne Conway and her husband , David Bossie, her brother gay, friend of Drudge , Andrew Breibart, all worked together in the mid 90's to slam the Clintons.

I have no respect for any of them.

And?

She made her living off her big mouth, spreading her opinions and mistruths as facts. Her Kellyanne, David Bosie, Drudge, Andrew Breibart, were all pals when they tried to take down Clinton in the mid 90's.

She has been a big mouth bass, literally, for about that long.
Yes...her entire reason for living has been taking down the Clintons.

Hannity is an OPINION show. The fact you know Hannity is a staunch conservative is not hidden like with CNN and the MSM who purport to be 'objective' but are actually leftie opinion.

Nothing but a high paid mouth.

A successful woman of high regard, great for the tolerant sisterhood... :smile:

Last edited:

She made her living off her big mouth, spreading her opinions and mistruths as facts. Her Kellyanne, David Bosie, Drudge, Andrew Breibart, were all pals when they tried to take down Clinton in the mid 90's.

She has been a big mouth bass, literally, for about that long.
Yes...her entire reason for living has been taking down the Clintons.

Kinda like y'all and Trump... :disbelief:

Forum List

Back