L. Ingraham coming to Fox at 10 am , she and Hannity love

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
conspiracy stories and so we can expect to see a lot more . My husband said on her show a cop called in and said there had to be two shooters, and Isis took credit.

Talk about fake news, Fox is loaded with the two biggest now, Hannity and Ingraham.

Last edited:
Not as hot as Megyn Kelly, but she does a good job of spouting propaganda at people. She should be a hit for the network.
I wonder if you feel the same way about the liberal pundits........... Probably not........ :cool:
Of course I do. I've equated Fox with MSNBC for years. Now kindly go fuck yourself.

Not as hot as Megyn Kelly, but she does a good job of spouting propaganda at people. She should be a hit for the network.
I wonder if you feel the same way about the liberal pundits........... Probably not........ :cool:
Of course I do. I've equated Fox with MSNBC for years. Now kindly go fuck yourself.
I tried fucking myself once, alas it turns out I'm just not flexible enough. Sorry, I can't do it. :dunno:

Last edited:
conspiracy stories and so we can expect to see a lot more . My husband said on her show a cop called in and said there had to be two shooters, and Isis took credit.

Talk about fact news, Fox is loaded with the two biggest now, Hannity and Ingraham.

Good thing it will be on a night where I'm at.
I wouldn't be able to watch it otherwise.

They are also good at starting fake news and insinuations.

Talk about fake news, Fox is loaded with the two biggest now, Hannity and Ingraham.

I thing Laura Ingraham's great, she's golden in exposing liberal misogyny and hypocrites plus she can out duel any Democrat in a political debate.

Does anyone really expect honesty from television news anymore?

American news outlets just need to face reality and adopt the Mexican news format -- find the biggest-titted hottie you can, put her in a blouse that is three sizes too small, and plop her down on a chair where she can't uncross her legs without showing off her snatch.

FOX finally got rid of the idiotic "The Five" show! Tucker, Hannity then Ingraham is the best lineup on TV! Would have preferred the very funny and very intelligent Mark Steyn rather than a neocon evangelical, but what can you do!

I thing Laura Ingraham's great, she's golden in exposing liberal misogyny and hypocrites plus she can out duel any Democrat in a political debate.

She made her living off her big mouth, spreading her opinions and mistruths as facts. Her Kellyanne, David Bosie, Drudge, Andrew Breibart, were all pals when they tried to take down Clinton in the mid 90's.

She has been a big mouth bass, literally, for about that long.

FOX finally got rid of the idiotic "The Five" show! Tucker, Hannity then Ingraham is the best lineup on TV! Would have preferred the very funny and very intelligent Mark Steyn rather than a neocon evangelical, but what can you do!

All full of fake news, every word out of their mouths are liberals, and they do not let their guess speaks and interrupt them constantly, or go to a commercial. Msnbc and Cnn does not do that.

Just think , you won't need to nightly laxative anymore.

She made her living off her big mouth, spreading her opinions and mistruths as facts. Her Kellyanne, David Bosie, Drudge, Andrew Breibart, were all pals when they tried to take down Clinton in the mid 90's.

She has been a big mouth bass, literally, for about that long.

Yup, Hillary's not popular on the right just as Trump is pure crap to the left no matter what he does. I suspect you're just fine with fake news parasitizing off Trump for ratings as they spend 92%-96% of their time promoting hate for Trump and divisive politics throughout the country.

Lora's an advocate for the traditional American values, abiding by the laws of the land and sure she knows the topics and expresses them with zest, kinda like you.

Nothing but a high paid mouth.

She's my favorite radio show host; does a great job and without a lot of hyperbole, and certainly not a 'conspiracy theorist'. Hope her show does well, though I would miss her on the radio in her current time slot here locally. Great sense of humor, too.

Forum List

Back