L.A. Times sits on video of Obama toasting radical Jew-basher

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
From Michelle Malkin:

Jim Hoft has the story on the damning video of Barack Obama that the L.A. Times refuses to release.

Writes Jim: “It’s hard to imagine that the LA Times would hold onto a video of Sarah Palin praising an anti-Semitic radical and former PLO operative…”

Exactly. Guess the reporter doesn’t want to open himself up to the Joe the Plumber treatment.

Link here

First of all, Rashid Khalidi is not a former PLO operative. But what's interesting here is that in blog, it never says Rashid Khalidi bashed Israel or Jews around the world, it says someone else did. But how am I to believe this blog in the first place? This blog, as I've read it, also cites World Net Daily as a source. That site is the biggest bunch of garbage I've ever seen. It makes Michael Savage's views look liberal.

From Michelle Malkin:

Jim Hoft has the story on the damning video of Barack Obama that the L.A. Times refuses to release.

Writes Jim: “It’s hard to imagine that the LA Times would hold onto a video of Sarah Palin praising an anti-Semitic radical and former PLO operative…”

Exactly. Guess the reporter doesn’t want to open himself up to the Joe the Plumber treatment.

Link here

Paperboy, ITS OVER GIVE IP UP - McCain is old, pissed, and consistently confused and Sara Palin makes Bush look Einstein. If you can't see this it would make sense that you vote for McCain, but I do ask, "was your bus a little smaller than everyone else's?"

Paperboy, ITS OVER GIVE IP UP - McCain is old, pissed, and consistently confused and Sara Palin makes Bush look Einstein. If you can't see this it would make sense that you vote for McCain, but I do ask, "was your bus a little smaller than everyone else's?"

You're right. Relax and comeback after the election.

paperboy,

Weren't you the one who posted threads about a McCain campaign worker getting "attacked" by an Obama-supporting black man, and a thread about Michelle Obama ordering lobster and caviar from room service, and both stories turned out to be false?

Do you think your credibility is perhaps a bit questionable?

paperboy,

Weren't you the one who posted threads about a McCain campaign worker getting "attacked" by an Obama-supporting black man, and a thread about Michelle Obama ordering lobster and caviar from room service, and both stories turned out to be false?

Do you think your credibility is perhaps a bit questionable?

If I were you I would not read my posts anymore. :D

Now does this mean you're not voting for Obama since he:

a. Lied about debating McCain anywhere, anytime.
b. Lied about taking Public Financing for his campaign.
c. Lied about his alliance with William Ayers
d. Lied about never disowning Wright
e. Lies about giving 95% of tax filers a tax cut
f. Lies about social security in his TV ads (see factcheck.org)
g. Got a sweetheart house deal with help from an indicted slum lord who now sits in jail

Forum List

Back