L.A. Mayor can go suck a hot tamale

Flying another country's flag isn't illegal.

A misdemeanor isn't that big of a deal to me, correct. It certainly isn't worth living in a bubble and spending trillions of dollars to prevent. Sort of like weed laws...

Tell me, where are these crowds of Americans that want to clean hotel rooms or pick tomatoes? I can't find them anywhere. When's the last time you lost a job because a Mexican took it?

Flying another country's flag isn't illegal.

A misdemeanor isn't that big of a deal to me, correct. It certainly isn't worth living in a bubble and spending trillions of dollars to prevent. Sort of like weed laws...

Tell me, where are these crowds of Americans that want to clean hotel rooms or pick tomatoes? I can't find them anywhere. When's the last time you lost a job because a Mexican took it?

hey, YOU said "loyalty" not me.

and yes, given the fact of how illegal immigration has shit upon our culture as if the US was created for the sake of mexican ass to use as TP it IS worth it to the rest of us.

Given the rise in REQUIRING spanish speaking employees to facilitate a predominanlty SPANISH speaking customer base given the saturation of, say, 8 million mexicans I'd say it's pretty laughable that you bring up the potential of losing a job due to immigration. Further, I'll direct you to the MANY manufacturing jobs in the mid west who are routinely busted for hiring illegals for the sake of minimizing payroll. You think an unemployed American WONT do these jobs?

How about fucking CARPENTER work that you are going to give to illegal mexicans when building a deck? I guess shit like that doesn't count in your little world? Yes, the AMERICAN caprenter probably should have had 15 cousins fresh from the border ready to work for free in order to underbid a contract!

Obama thinks if the typical white person is against illegal immigration it's because they are broke and bitter. No, it's because we happen to love our country and want to keep it "our country". The comes a point when the culture gets so diluted that it takes on a new form. Among many other reasons, we must rise up and break this stranglehold the politicans have and insist the law is followed. Villalarosa should be arrested for deriliction of duty.

Forum List

Back