L.A. Launches Nation's First Israel Divestment Campaign

I don't like people telling me where I can and can't invest, if I want to invest in Israel then it's my money, at the same time, I should be allowed to invest in the Sudan or Iran too if I so choose.

Initiatives like this only serve to control and farther divide us all.

I'm unsympathetic to whining and playing victim. The occupier is never the victim.

And I lack sympathy for dead terrorists who can't fight a real war but target children.
Yes, I feel similarly about the IDF. I'm glad we can agree on something.

you know, jordan occupied gaza til the 6 day war. they could have easily 'freed' them. instead, israel won the territory when they won the 6 day war.
Are you under the impression that I support the Jordanian government?

and if scum in mexico were sending missiles into california, they'd be flattened into dirt.
Entire cities? No, they most assuredly would not. It should bother you that even the military of the United States is more ethical than the Zionists.

Because nothing is ever, ever the IDF's fault. It's not as if they can just stop killing children; those children might have bombs and must be shot on sight!
That's right. The IDF just started to arbitrarily snipe children...THEN the Palestinians had NO CHOICE but to strap bombs to their kids.

It's astounding how people can make themselves believe such stupid shit.

Because nothing is ever, ever the IDF's fault. It's not as if they can just stop killing children; those children might have bombs and must be shot on sight!

as opposed to terrorist scum blowing up babies in carriages and children in school buses, of course.

the difference is, that children aren't the israeli's TARGET.... unlike the terrorists in hamas.

but that's ok, right? cause its only dead jewish children.

The real difference? If the terrorists stopped lobbing missiles at innocents, there would be peace. If the israeli's stopped fighting back, the terrorists would destroy israel.

I expect Kalam, like most death cultists, justifies the murder of Israeli children by saying they'll grow up to serve in the IDF.

Well, that, and they're Jews.

I'm unsympathetic to whining and playing victim. The occupier is never the victim.
Jewish children are responsible for the occupation?

Wow. What a piece of shit you are.

In typical kafir fashion, you immediately resort to insults and silly strawman arguments rather than putting forth anything substantive. Would you like to try again?

Ah I hope you are not implying I said that.

lol

Not you. It is interesting that people are up in arms about money going to Israel, and not a peep about funding going to Islamic organizations that possibly have connections to terrorists.:eusa_whistle:

rational people complain about all of the above. if we stopped propping up the ruling family of saudi arabi, the coutnry would crumble overnight. it would be a great thing to see as the family got french revolution type treatment

We need oil.

Last May, after Israel denied him entry into the occupied territories, Chomsky took questions in a Beirut lecture hall regarding:

"Boycott, divestment and sanctions (BDS)

"Perhaps the most visible recent case in the BDS campaign in the US was the motion submitted to the student senate of the University of California in Berkeley in April 2010. It was widely covered in the US, both in the mainstream media and in alternate news outlets.

"The student senate held several all-night sessions on a proposal calling on the university to divest from two US companies "materially and militarily profiting" from the occupation of the Palestinian territories. Though defeated at the end -- the senate majority of 13 to 5 was not sufficient to overturn its president's veto -- the measure rallied a wide array of progressive organizations and individuals.

"Noam Chomsky was among prominent intellectuals who lent their encouragement to the Berkeley measure. His letter of support, and letters from others, were read aloud during the debates.

"Anyone who followed the Berkeley episode could not fail to take note of Chomsky's position. Nonetheless, out of ignorance or carelessness, there are people who persist in asserting Chomsky is against BDS. Someone in Beirut seemed to have seized on that misrepresentation and, at the end of the lecture at the UNESCO Palace, challenged Chomsky to take a stand on BDS. Chomsky answered by saying:

"'Some forms of BDS are constructive, some are not. [...] There are some forms of BDS which are very harmful to the Palestinians, [when] they become weapons in the hands of the [Zionist] hardliners. [...] If you want to help people, you have to make decisions -- which you always have to make about tactics -- which ones are constructive and helpful, which ones are harmful.'"

Possibly Noam's most insightful line of the night came in response to a questioner who accused him (falsely) of being firmly committed to a "two state solution" in Palestine.

Chomsky started his answer by asking rhetorically, "Why not no-state?" Several in the audience applauded. Some others laughed, thinking it was a pun on that increasingly inane question ("one-state or two-state?"), but it wasn't entirely.

"The pun reflected his view that the states of the Middle East, the product of a power game between colonial empires in the Twentieth Century, have been singularly detrimental to the well-being of its peoples.

"A pun, but a wish for the long-term future too, if the Middle East is to eventually overcome the pathologies of its state system."

Keeping the Record Straight

And I lack sympathy for dead terrorists who can't fight a real war but target children.

you know, jordan occupied gaza til the 6 day war. they could have easily 'freed' them. instead, israel won the territory when they won the 6 day war.

and if scum in mexico were sending missiles into california, they'd be flattened into dirt.

You are dealing with the irrational. Logic will not work with them.

Jordan not only has not acted to help them. They actually were offered the territory by Israel and refused it. They do not want those radicals any more than Israel does.

In typical kafir fashion, you immediately resort to insults and silly strawman arguments rather than putting forth anything substantive. Would you like to try again?

I suppose I could respond in typical Islamist fashion and insist someone cut your head off, but what in Gaea's name makes you think you deserve anything but mockery? :confused:

Oh, and the Caliphate? Never gonna happen.

L.A. has a $400M+ budget deficit this year. It sure is reassuring to see that the city has its priorities straight.

Did you ever think that if Palestinians wouldn't use their children as munitions, the IDF wouldn't be forced to kill them?

No, you didn't. You don't think at all. Useful idiots are incapable of thought; they just blindly parrot what they're programmed with.

Congratulations, George. You're the tool of people who think killing their own children is a glorious thing.
How many Palestinian suicide bombers under the age of 12 are you aware of?
Here's one.

Any child? Or one who looks like he might be carrying explosives?

:lol: You're completely incapable of saying Palestinians blowing up their own children is a bad thing.

That's pretty fucked up, man.

Wassa matter, George? Recruiter laugh at you? Soldier steal your girl because you think crying is foreplay and she wanted a real man?

But you're sure as hell cheering for it, aren't you? You don't give a damn how many Palestinian kids are blown up by their parents, as long as they take some Jews with them.
How about yours?
It's entirely possible. The difference between the Air Force and your "heroes", though, is the Air Force doesn't deliberately target children. The terrorists you love do.

And you support that. Scum.
Coming from a tool who's utterly incapable of thinking anything more complex than would fit on a protest sign, that's utterly meaningless.

Oh, and you might want to take a look at these. This is the death cult you support:

Child suicide bombers in the Israeli?Palestinian conflict - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

palestinian child martyrs children suicide bombers

Palestinian children's TV show: Suicide bomber "has become a role model for any Palestinian girl who harbors the spirit of self-sacrifice, national sentiment, and love of death for the sake of Allah and in defense of the homeland" - Jihad Watch

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPU4UN03t7E]YouTube - Israeli TV - 14 year old Suicide Bomber[/ame]
Does Israel have the same "right" to exist as a Jewish state as the US has to exist as a Christian state?

Can you "answer" this question without committing any logical fallacies or resorting to childish slurs?

Or do you celebrate your ignorance and gullibility?

L.A. has a $400M+ budget deficit this year. It sure is reassuring to see that the city has its priorities straight.
10-0020 is a California ballot initiative requiring public employee systems to divest from certain business activities in Israel that was launched in Los Angeles.

Before you start on California's budget deficit, the State of North Dakota found that answer in 1919 when it started doing business as the State Bank of North Dakota.

Last I checked North Dakota is one of two states without a deficit and the only state with more jobs than job seekers.

State Banking...The Only Loser is Wall Street.

See: Ellen Brown's Web of Debt

Does Israel have the same "right" to exist as a Jewish state as the US has to exist as a Christian state?

Can you "answer" this question without committing any logical fallacies or resorting to childish slurs?

1. Idiota, The U.S. was not established as a 'Christian country'. Israel was established as a Jewish State. (although Muslim citizens live there with more rights they get in any muslim countries).

2. Do muslim countries have the right to be muslim states? or is it only not ok if the state is jewish, anti-semite?

3. Does the Vatican hae the right to be Catholic or should we force them to become muslim., too?

can you answer the question without misrepresentation of fact, spewing of propaganda or outright fallacy?

i'm gonna bet no. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

1. Idiota, The U.S. was not established as a 'Christian country'. Israel was established as a Jewish State. (although Muslim citizens live there with more rights they get in any muslim countries).

2. Do muslim countries have the right to be muslim states? or is it only not ok if the state is jewish, anti-semite?

3. Does the Vatican hae the right to be Catholic or should we force them to become muslim., too?

can you answer the question without misrepresentation of fact, spewing of propaganda or outright fallacy?

i'm gonna bet no. :cuckoo:
What "rights" do the Muslims living under an illegal occupation enjoy?

The right to watch their children shot down from Israeli sniper towers?

Unlike all previous occupations of Palestine this latest smash and grab by Holy Israel has occurred in violation of UN Security Council Resolutions and GCIV restrictions against collective punishment.

That's it, George. Change the subject. Pretend that my post showing your death cult's use of children as bombs isn't even there.

Let me know how that works out for you.

How many Palestinian children have died at the hands of Israel, Dave?

Keep spinning.

It's what you do best...next to helping the heroic USAF death cult murder innocent Muslims.

I have noticed you don't get too close to the killing...

Why is that?

Are you still chicken shit?

Keep spinning.
You don't give a shit about Palestinian children, George. You just wave their corpses around to justify the murder of Jews.
It's what you do best...next to helping the heroic USAF death cult murder innocent Muslims.

Why is that?

:rofl: Once again, you prove your total ignorance of the military. I don't get close to the killing because my job doesn't take me there. Dumbass.

You discussing the military is like an ugly virgin prude discussing sex: No experience, no interest in getting any, and no chance of getting any. :lol:

And it's especially hilarious, you playing the "chickenshit" card, when you've NEVER detailed anything you've ever done to back up your beliefs other than post on the internet. :rofl:

Keep spinning.
You don't give a shit about Palestinian children, George. You just wave their corpses around to justify the murder of Jews.

Why is that?

:rofl: Once again, you prove your total ignorance of the military. I don't get close to the killing because my job doesn't take me there. Dumbass.

You discussing the military is like an ugly virgin prude discussing sex: No experience, no interest in getting any, and no chance of getting any. :lol:

And it's especially hilarious, you playing the "chickenshit" card, when you've NEVER detailed anything you've ever done to back up your beliefs other than post on the internet. :rofl:
Dumbass.

Did you pick your "job" or did the government also do that for you?

Your total ignorance of the mass murder the US military inflicts on this planet is at least as ugly as a Dick Cheney speech at an American Legion Convention.

And judging by "your" picture, I wouldn't throw around words like "virgin" and "prude" too often, unless the sound of others laughing at you is something you need.

Obviously you need the government to direct your pathetic, chickenshit existence on an hourly basis since you've NEVER detailed any actual accomplishment in life except a willingness to say "Yes, Sir (and Ma'am) whenever you're expected to.

Now, that's hilarious.

S-L-A-V-E.

Confirmation that the Palestinian "South Africa moment" has arrived can be seen from Johannesburg to the US ports.

From "the spate of cancellations of events in Israel by artists including Meg Ryan, Elvis Costello, Gil Scott-Heron and the Pixies" to dockworkers' unions in Sweden, India, Turkey and the US who "heeded an appeal by Palestinian unions to block offloading of Israeli ships", the cry of Palestinian poet Mahmoud Darwish, "Besiege your siege", is rapidly becoming a "fact on the ground" Israel's government cannot ignore.

Besieging Israel's Siege

Keep spinning.

Why is that?

Dumbass.

Did you pick your "job" or did the government also do that for you?

Your total ignorance of the mass murder the US military inflicts on this planet is at least as ugly as a Dick Cheney speech at an American Legion Convention.

And judging by "your" picture, I wouldn't throw around words like "virgin" and "prude" too often, unless the sound of others laughing at you is something you need.

Obviously you need the government to direct your pathetic, chickenshit existence on an hourly basis since you've NEVER detailed any actual accomplishment in life except a willingness to say "Yes, Sir (and Ma'am) whenever you're expected to.

Now, that's hilarious.

S-L-A-V-E.
slave_of_allah.jpg

Forum List

Back