L.A. Launches Nation's First Israel Divestment Campaign

A few imperialists decided to allow the zionists to rob Palestine from the natives in the hope of profiting from the crime :eusa_whistle:

but its ok that those same 'imperiealists' decided to create the united arab emirates, iraq and any number of other countries, that's ok?

i've never been a racist. what's it like?

'tard.

Western imperialists created the Arab Middle East carved out of the ashes of the Ottoman Empire after WW I.

History is alien to the mental midgets, here
And those same western imperialists created the Jewish State of Israel in the heart of the Arab Middle East.

Probably to facilitate the sale of arms to both sides and divert the profits from Arab oil to New York and London bankers.

Retarded Poseurs from "Princeton" should be able to understand that much.

And those same western imperialists created the Jewish State of Israel in the heart of the Arab Middle East.

Open a history book, moron. Israel existed not once but twice in antiquity before any Arab state.

Not one sovereign Arab country existed before WW I. Jews lived in Judea thousands of years before Muhammad was even hatched.

Western imperialists invented the Arab Middle East out of the ashes of the Ottoman Empire after WW I.

Your history lesson for the day, dumbass.

By the same "reasoning" Manhattan belongs to the Lenape:

"The area that is now Manhattan was long inhabited by the Lenape Indians.

"In 1524, some Lenape in canoes met the Florentine Giovanni da Verrazzano, the first European explorer to pass New York Harbor, although he may not have entered the harbor past the Narrows.[20] It was not until the voyage of Henry Hudson, an Englishman who worked for the Dutch East India Company, that the area was mapped.[21]

"Hudson came across Manhattan Island and the native people living there in 1609, and continued up the river that would later bear his name, the Hudson River, until he arrived at the site of present day Albany.

Manhattan - Wiki

Even by the standards of an Ivy League wanna-be, you are authentically retarded.

By the same "reasoning" Manhattan belongs to the Lenape:

"The area that is now Manhattan was long inhabited by the Lenape Indians.

"In 1524, some Lenape in canoes met the Florentine Giovanni da Verrazzano, the first European explorer to pass New York Harbor, although he may not have entered the harbor past the Narrows.[20] It was not until the voyage of Henry Hudson, an Englishman who worked for the Dutch East India Company, that the area was mapped.[21]

"Hudson came across Manhattan Island and the native people living there in 1609, and continued up the river that would later bear his name, the Hudson River, until he arrived at the site of present day Albany.

Manhattan - Wiki

Even by the standards of an Ivy League wanna-be, you are authentically retarded.

Barack Obama to UN General Assembly (September 23)...
Israel is a sovereign state, and the historic homeland of the Jewish people.
Remarks by the President to the United Nations General Assembly | The White House.

League of Nations...
Whereas recognition has thereby been given to the historical connection of the Jewish people with Palestine and to the grounds for reconstituting their national home in that country
The Avalon Project : The Palestine Mandate

Allah..
Quran 5:20-21...
Remember Moses said to his people: 'O my people! Recall in remembrance the favor of Allah unto you, when He produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people! Enter the holy land which Allah hath assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.

In case you are too stupid/retarded to notice, Barack Obama is a spineless corporate whore who would sell his own family if offered sufficient incentive.

Two thirds of the population of Mandate Palestine were Arabs and they owned nearly 50% of the land.

The Jewish State of Israel would NOT exist today without ethnic cleansing and population transfer.

Now throw up more of your retarded boilerplate since it appears you're incapable of independent thought.

Or maybe that would decrease your daily post count?

"Princeton"

In case you are too stupid/retarded to notice, Barack Obama is a spineless corporate whore who would sell his own family if offered sufficient incentive.

FAIL.

US President John Adams...
I really wish the Jews again in Judea [Palestine] an independent nation [Israel]

I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations. If I were an atheist of the other sect, who believe, or pretend to believe that all is ordered by chance, I should believe that chance had ordered the Jews to preserve and propagate to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, intelligent, wise, almighty sovereign of the universe, which I believe to be the great essential principle of all morality, and consequently of all civilization.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Roots-American-Order-Russell-Kirk/dp/1882926994/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1287960719&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Roots Of American Order (9781882926992): Russell Kirk, Forrest McDonald: Books: Reviews, Prices & more[/ame]

Winston Churchill...
The coming into being of a Jewish state in Palestine is an event in world history to be viewed in the perspective, not of a generation or a century, but in the perspective of a thousand, two thousand or even three thousand years" "This is an event in world history
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Churchill-Jews-Friendship-Martin-Gilbert/dp/0805078800]Amazon.com: Churchill and the Jews: A Lifelong Friendship (9780805078800): Martin Gilbert: Books: Reviews, Prices & more[/ame]

What did "Winnie" have to say about Menachem Begin and the King David Hotel in Jerusalem?

Here's Robert Fisk:

"Eric (Lowe) runs a magazine called Palestine Scrapbook, a journal for the old British soldiers who fought in Palestine--against both Arabs and Jews--until the ignominious collapse of the British mandate in 1948.

"In Mr Lowe's magazine, there are personal memories of the bombing of British headquarters at the King David Hotel in Jerusalem--a 'terrorist' bombing, of course, except that it was carried out by a man who was later to become Prime Minister of Israel, Menachem Begin."

Remember what "Winnie" had to say about the King David?

Thought so.

Robert Fisk:

What did "Winnie" have to say about Menachem Begin and the King David Hotel in Jerusalem?

Winston Churchill...
A Jewish homeland will be a blessing to the whole world. We owe to the Jews in the Christian revelation a system of ethics, which, even if it were entirely separated from the supernatural, would be incomparably the most precious possession of mankind, worth in fact the fruits of all other wisdom and learning put together. On that system and by that faith there has been built out of the wreck of the Roman Empire the whole of our existing civilization
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Churchill-Jews-Friendship-Martin-Gilbert/dp/0805078800]Amazon.com: Churchill and the Jews: A Lifelong Friendship (9780805078800): Martin Gilbert: Books: Reviews, Prices & more[/ame]

Here's Robert Fisk

Here's President John F. Kennedy...
Israel was not created in order to disappear - Israel will endure and flourish. It is the child of hope and the home of the brave. It can neither be broken by adversity nor demoralized by success. It carries the shield of democracy and it honors the sword of freedom.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Israel-History-Martin-Gilbert/dp/0688123627]Amazon.com: Israel: A History (9780688123628): Martin Gilbert: Books: Reviews, Prices & more[/ame]

I win, Psycho Georgie. :clap2:

"The King David Hotel bombing was an attack carried out by the militant right-wing Zionist underground organisation, the Irgun,[1] on the King David Hotel in Jerusalem on 22 July 1946.[2] The hotel was the site of the central offices of the British Mandatory authorities of Palestine, the Secretariat of the Government of Palestine and Headquarters of the British Forces in Palestine and Transjordan.[3][4]

"The attack was the deadliest directed at the British during the Mandate era (1920–1948) and more people were killed than by any bombing carried out in the subsequent Arab-Israeli conflict.[5]

"The event has been called by British authorities,[6] major international publications including the New York Times,[7][8] and academics as a terrorist attack aimed at civilians. The New York Times linked the Haganah paramilitary group to the Irgun attacks.[9] Israel continues to deny any wrongdoing claiming civilian deaths were incidental.

"Irgunists planted a bomb in the basement of the main building of the hotel, under the wing which housed the Mandate Secretariat and part of the British military headquarters.

"Telephoned warnings were sent, but not, at least directly or through the route expected by the Irgun, to the British authorities.[3][4]

"No evacuation was carried out.[3] The ensuing explosion caused the collapse of the western half of the southern wing of the hotel. 91 people were killed and 46 were injured, with some of the deaths and injuries occurring in the road outside the hotel and in adjacent buildings.[3]

"Controversy has arisen over the timing and adequacy of these warnings and the reasons why the hotel was not evacuated."

The Jewish State of Israel says "thank you, Lord Balfour."

King David...Wiki

"The King David Hotel bombing was an attack carried out by the militant right-wing Zionist underground organisation, the Irgun,[1] on the King David Hotel in Jerusalem on 22 July 1946.[2] The hotel was the site of the central offices of the British Mandatory authorities of Palestine, the Secretariat of the Government of Palestine and Headquarters of the British Forces in Palestine and Transjordan.[3][4]

The King David Hotel served as the military headquarters of the British army and, thus, lost protected status under the law of armed conflict.

The British were in violation of international law in establishing a military presence in a civilian installation.

Your lesson in history and the law, fat boy :lol:

The Jewish State of Israel would NOT exist today without ethnic cleansing

1.5 million Arabs live in Israel. Only 20,000 Jews live among 350 million Arabs in 30 Arab countries as a result of Arab ethnic cleansing.

Arabs and IslamoNazis are the ethnic cleansers...
"Oh, Allah, Kill All Jews And Americans"
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7rls9eRKyo[/ame]

You're my bitch, Georgie girl.:clap2:

Here's Robert Fisk

Here's President John F. Kennedy...
Israel was not created in order to disappear - Israel will endure and flourish. It is the child of hope and the home of the brave. It can neither be broken by adversity nor demoralized by success. It carries the shield of democracy and it honors the sword of freedom.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Israel-History-Martin-Gilbert/dp/0688123627]Amazon.com: Israel: A History (9780688123628): Martin Gilbert: Books: Reviews, Prices & more[/ame]

JFK wasn't too good at prophesy, otherwise he would have stayed out of Dallas 11/22/63 :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back