L.A. Boycotts Az

One can only hope that ALL of the USA boycotts CA for this move!!!! See how Villaraigosa and Arnold feel about that.

Angel.....lets not jump the gun here....not all of Ca. feels this way....and i havent heard Arnold say anything about this yet actually....

Don't have to - most are born and educated here - most don't even speak spanish but still fight for those who do. Email them anyway. There are 12 of them and out of 12, five have spanish surnames. Don't let that stop you. If you don't speak up, then you deserve what happens to this country.

The best thing I can do is to booka vacation this year in Arizona.. Now really peoples have you been to LA?? Have you seen the red mushroom cloud hanging over LA? Now would you rather go to LA or Arizona..?? Fuck Arnold.

Good?

A city votes to boycott a state because that state has a law that is designed to enforce a federal law.

A city votes to boycott a state, essentially proclaiming that they support the breaking of federal laws.

A city council votes to boycott a state that has passed a law that has no bearing on the day-to-day operations of said city; while thier own city is facing a multitude of problems.

I fail to see the "good" in this boycott.

you have to understand 2 things Reid....Truthdoesntmatter is a pro-illegal sympathizer......
and the Mayor of LA...Villaraigosa cares more about Illegals then he does about the problems his city faces....many of the financial problems caused by these very same Illegals.....

What AZ. did i agree....getting rid of people that dont belong here...wasting tax payer money
for them to have 5,6, or 7 kids....when they dont work or pay taxes....theres nothing wrong with coming from another courty to try to make your life better...doesnt mean cross the border illegally..

its called go get your citzenship....every immigrat in the past from germany, italy where ever they came from...they did it the right way....got their citzenship and learned to speak english....

THE NEXT STEP IS FOR CALIFORNIA TO FOLLOW WHAT AZ DID...
CALIFORNIA IS LOSING BY THE MINUTE.....WE HAVE NO JOBS HERE...ALL ILLEGALS GO BACK TO WHERE YU CAME FROM AND DO THINGS THE RIGHT WAY AND LREAN TO SPEAK ENGLISH....

WHEN AMERICANS GO TO MEXICO....WHAT DO THEY SPEAK OVER THERE, "SPAINISH"
BUT WHEN THEY COME OVER TO AMERICA THEY SPEAK SPAINISH..... NO ILLEGALS ITS ENGLISH...

WE ARE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA NOT MEXICO SO SPEAK ENGLISH HERE

Carmen...you should probably learn to spell in the English language before you start bagging on others English skills....just sayin...:eusa_eh:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back