Kyl: Obama told me he won’t secure the border until Congress agrees to amnesty

If Kyl is lying why hasn't obie wan secured the border? If that's not the reason what is the reason.. First Ravi then Jillian. Let's hear it genuis'.
There is no "if" about it, Kyl is a pathological liar typical of all CON$.

White House: Senator Kyl Not Telling Truth About Immigration Reform Conversation - Political Punch

To back up its claim that President Obama has already moved forward on securing the southern border, the White House provided background on President Obama's "Strategic and Integrated Southwest Border Strategy," stating that in the past year the US government has doubled the personnel assigned to Border Enforcement Security Task Forces, tripled the number of Immigration and Customs Enforcement intelligence analysts; and required the Department of Homeland Security to -- for the first time -- screen all southbound rail shipments for illegal weapons, drugs, and cash; among other steps

"Years from now, when we look back on Bill Clinton's presidency, its defining moment may well be Clinton's rationalization to the grand jury about why he wasn't lying when he said to his top aides that with respect to Monica Lewinsky, "there's nothing going on between us." How can this be? Here's what Clinton told the grand jury (according to footnote 1,128 in Starr's report):

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is."
Bill Clinton and the Meaning of "Is" - Timothy Noah - Slate Magazine

The accumulated weight of Obama’s deceit is overwhelming:

* During his campaign for the presidency and since, Obama repeatedly assured us that he would protect Medicare against cuts; but he now presses for passage of bills that include savage cuts in Medicare.

* To obtain passage of his first stimulus bill, Obama assured us that 90% of the jobs created would be in the private sector; but as he well knew, most of them were to be in the public sector.

* Early in the health care debate, Obama assured us that he had not said that he favored a single payer system; but he was on record as having said exactly that.
edited per usmb cr policy
The Lies of Obama | FrontPage Magazine

You can find rhetoric and excuses to support all your allegations, but the facts or just not there. He had big plan but Bush's mess got in the way. He has to clean up Bush's plate before he can get to his. But he is doing a hell of a job working on both and it makes radical racist right wing idiots breath fire that he in not failing.

I could disprove, logically, everyone of your factless allegation.

1. The post was designed to show that the prior, "Kyl is a liar.

Well, he is a republican so it isn't much of a limb.' were the words of a shill. And proved same.

2."Bush's mess got in the way" This excuse has become so five minutes ago. When one runs for the executive office, the unspoken promise is efficacy, not excuses.
You are almost right. It should have been "Kyl is a CON$ervative so it isn't much of a limb."
Kyl makes the CON$ervative Democrat Clinton look honest.

If Kyl is lying why hasn't obie wan secured the border? If that's not the reason what is the reason.. First Ravi then Jillian. Let's hear it genuis'.

White House: Senator Kyl Not Telling Truth About Immigration Reform Conversation - Political Punch

To back up its claim that President Obama has already moved forward on securing the southern border, the White House provided background on President Obama's "Strategic and Integrated Southwest Border Strategy," stating that in the past year the US government has doubled the personnel assigned to Border Enforcement Security Task Forces, tripled the number of Immigration and Customs Enforcement intelligence analysts; and required the Department of Homeland Security to -- for the first time -- screen all southbound rail shipments for illegal weapons, drugs, and cash; among other steps

So, asswipe, the question was IF Kyl was lying why hasen't obie wan secured the border? care to try to answer that question??? I'm betting you don't.

So, asswipe, the question was IF Kyl was lying why hasen't obie wan secured the border? care to try to answer that question??? I'm betting you don't.
So, moron, if Kyl wasn't lying when he said securing the border was being HELD HOSTAGE "unless and until it is combined with comprehensive immigration reform" then why has Obama already BEGUN securing the border?????

It is obvious to anyone who isn't a CON$ervative hack that Kyl is lying his GOP ass off.

So, moron, if Kyl wasn't lying when he said securing the border was being HELD HOSTAGE "unless and until it is combined with comprehensive immigration reform" then why has Obama already BEGUN securing the border?????

It is obvious to anyone who isn't a CON$ervative hack that Kyl is lying his GOP ass off.

so asswipe, care to explain HOW obie wan is securing the border?

The patented CON$ervative Dumb Act! :lol:

Already posted a half dozen posts back. How did you miss it???

I just did miss it. what was it?

What the article stated and what's happening in the real world are two different things. Give some specific details that Obama is doing currently doing to secure our southern border.

I know that he promised to send 1200 guardsmen to the border, but they're not there yet and their role is going to be limited at best. McCain and Kyle asre asking for 6000 guardsmen.

What the article stated and what's happening in the real world are two different things. Give some specific details that Obama is doing currently doing to secure our southern border.

I know that he promised to send 1200 guardsmen to the border, but they're not there yet and their role is going to be limited at best. McCain and Kyle asre asking for 6000 guardsmen.

neither is the 500 million bucks been forthcoming.. mostly the article says he's checking "southbound" traffic.. Fucking southbound traffic ain't the problem so it figures he'd bee checking that ..:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

neither is the 500 million bucks been forthcoming.. mostly the article says he's checking "southbound" traffic.. Fucking southbound traffic ain't the problem so it figures he'd bee checking that ..:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Apparently EdtheIdiot believes everything he reads in the liberal news. I live in Texas and I used to go to Mexico twice a month and I can personally tell you that things are getting worse, not better.

What evidence does Kyl have? You all just took a Republican at his word with a supposedly conversation he had with the Democrat President? And some of you honestly think Obama would even tell Kyl this if it were true?

Jon Kyl - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In September 2006, working with then-Congressman Jim Leach, Jon Kyl was a major Senate supporter of Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006. The Act was passed at midnight the day Congress adjourned before the 2006 elections. Prior to it being added to the bill, the gambling provisions had not been debated by any Congressional committee, although the general issue had been debated in multiple times in the past.[18]

Just the kind of guy I want to trust. :rolleyes:

Besides, didn't Obama just pledge 1,200 troops and $500 million? Guess that's considered to be doing nothing these days. :rolleyes:

What evidence does Kyl have? You all just took a Republican at his word with a supposedly conversation he had with the Democrat President? And some of you honestly think Obama would even tell Kyl this if it were true?

In September 2006, working with then-Congressman Jim Leach, Jon Kyl was a major Senate supporter of Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006. The Act was passed at midnight the day Congress adjourned before the 2006 elections. Prior to it being added to the bill, the gambling provisions had not been debated by any Congressional committee, although the general issue had been debated in multiple times in the past.[18]

Besides, didn't Obama just pledge 1,200 troops and $500 million? Guess that's considered to be doing nothing these days. :rolleyes:

absolutely MODMORN. use you cauliflower of a brain. Kyl was called to the WH to talk about immigration. obie wan knows it's gonna be a battle, so yes I believe he said exactly what Kyl said he said. obie wan always wants the opposite of what the Real American people want. We want the borders secured BEFORE we even talk about COMPRHENSIVE immigration reform.. aka blanket amnesty obie wan is for the UNREAL Americans.

Does Obama know that these new illegals when legalized still can't vote?? Or is he planning to give them that right also in the package? It will take them forever to become citizens, if ever, as has been proven when they gave 6M illegals amnesty back in 1986. Once in this country, these illegals could give a rat's tail about becoming citizens! They are in and that is all they care about. When are the politicians going to understand that????

The comment sparked outrage in the conservative media, but the White House denied that Obama said anything of the sort. Now, Kyl is walking back his original allegation. As reported by the National Review:

Kyl tells us that the comments were "taken a bit out of context," and that the "they" he was referring to was the Left, "the president's base," and not the administration. "I did not try to start a fight. This meeting happened a month ago and we were talking in the context of his political problems. He was talking about how they think that if we secure the border, you guys [Republicans] won't have the incentive to work on comprehensive immigration reform."

That's a far cry from Kyl's original claim, which pretty clearly implicates Obama. While the senator's use of the word "they" is ambiguous, he makes it a point to note that this came from the president in a private conversation.

So apparently he took himself out of context.

Sen. Kyl Walks Back Claim That Obama Is Holding The Border "Hostage" | Political Correction

Moot point - O will give these illegals amnesty BEFORE he leaves office - even if he has to 'lie, cheat or steal' to do it......it's a given.....

For what it's worth, I personally believe Kyl.

That being said, I also believe that you can count on one hand the number of people in Washington that give a royal shit about sealing the border. I say fire all of them.

Wouldn't this be interesting....not saying it's going to happen, but when all else fails...pull the switch.

With his approval rating plunging, along with the economy and faced with growing criticism for the lack of federal enforcement of U.S. immigration laws, Obama knows that there will be no vote before November, on so-called ‘comprehensive immigration reform,’ (amnesty for illegal aliens).

Unable to deliver amnesty as he promised, at least through Constitutional means, there is mounting concern that Obama will use the power of executive order to do so. As I have said before…We will be told that granting citizenship to such a large group of people at once will be a tremendous boost to our tax base, and end our exploding budget deficits.
Obama may be planning to grant amnesty to illegal aliens by executive order

Last edited:

It's an election year, edthe$ynic. He's sending a few token troops for the appearance that he's concerned.

The track record of Obama Lies is far more substantial than Kyl's. The latter is much more credible.

Forum List

Back