Kwanzaa: A Fraud Holiday With A Racist Goal, Created By Criminal Madman

Not quite. Most of the people responding to this particular post here and now, are not discussing the topic offered but instead changing the subject. My butt is fine. Yours...?
LOL
I looked it up it was celebrated by an estimated 4.7 to 6 million American Blacks in 2015. So of course many of the white people on here don't care about it and choose to remain ignorant about it. The principles it inspires are Unity, Self-determination, Collective Work and Responsibility, Cooperative Economics, Purpose, Creativity and Faith.

I looked it up it was celebrated by an estimated 4.7 to 6 million American Blacks in 2015. So of course many of the white people on here don't care about it and choose to remain ignorant about it. The principles it inspires are Unity, Self-determination, Collective Work and Responsibility, Cooperative Economics, Purpose, Creativity and Faith.
All traits that Conservatives criticize blacks for not having

It's an inauthentic holiday. Many of us can see it. I don't know any Black families who celebrate it.

Much more authentic: Martin Luther King day. This is what holidays are. They mark people and events. Not just "principles" and then make up a day.

Juneteenth. Etc.

It's an inauthentic holiday. Many of us can see it. I don't know any Black families who celebrate it.

Much more authentic: Martin Luther King day. This is what holidays are. They mark people and events. Not just "principles" and then make up a day.

Juneteenth. Etc.
If anybody forces you to celebrate Kwanzaa, then you should call the police immediately. Otherwise, quit whining like a big fat twat about something that doesn't effect you in any way.

If anybody forces you to celebrate Kwanzaa, then you should call the police immediately. Otherwise, quit whining like a big fat twat about something that doesn't effect you in any way.

Wait, twats whine? How do you know this?

You should get that checked out. Sounds itchy and painful.

All traits that Conservatives criticize blacks for not having
All traits that they do not want them to have.

Juneteenth. Etc.
Both are celebrated here in Omaha, it's been reported on the news and promoted. Nationwide between 4.7 and 6 million American blacks celebrate Kwanzaa. I don't know the number for Juneteenth but both have been celebrated here for years in Omaha. Juneteenth even has a parade. Kwanzaa just has a festival and a big sit down dinner featuring African foods, many people dress up in colorful native . African attiree. I've never been to the celebration but I know others who have that are white. I don't see why anyone would want to rain on their parade. There can only be one reason hatred. I pity those people.

All traits that they do not want them to have.

Both are celebrated here in Omaha, it's been reported on the news and promoted. Nationwide between 4.7 and 6 million American blacks celebrate Kwanzaa. I don't know the number for Juneteenth but both have been celebrated here for years in Omaha. Juneteenth even has a parade. Kwanzaa just has a festival and a big sit down dinner featuring African foods, many people dress up in colorful native . African attiree. I've never been to the celebration but I know others who have that are white. I don't see why anyone would want to rain on their parade. There can only be one reason hatred. I pity those people.
I don't know how this happens, but somehow the post seems to answer to people at the same time. Oh well no big deal

New Topics

Forum List

Back