Kwanzaa: A celebration of sexual abuse and violence against women

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Every Christmas season, I see that the USPS comes out with a vibrant new stamp celebrating the made-up tradition of Kwanzaa...

Kwanzaa Stamp | USPS.com

Why would the US Postal Service, an independent agency of the United States federal government, celebrate a "holiday" which was founded by a psychotic individual who brutalized and tortured women?

The creator of Kwanzaa is Maulana Ndabezitha Karenga, a 77-year-old professor of Africana studies at California State University, Long Beach. His real name is Ronald Everett. Karenga was convicted in 1971 for brutally torturing two naked women with a soldering iron, a vise and a toaster.

The women were members of Karenga’s ultra-radical, paramilitary, black nationalist cult called the US Organization, which went by the acronym US. The women were held at gunpoint, forced to disrobe and were beaten with an electrical cord and a karate baton after being ordered to remove their clothes. Karenga tortured the two women with the help of other members of his cult because Karenga believed that the torture victims were using magic crystals to assassinate him on behalf of his enemies.

When they denied it, they were beaten with an electrical cord and a hot soldering iron was put in one of the women's mouth and against her face. He also tightened one of the women's big toes in a vise, and put detergent and running hoses in their mouths and holding a gun, threatened to shoot both of them, as well as hitting them on the heads with toasters.

The Creator Of Kwanzaa Is A Criminal Loon Who Allegedly Tortured Naked Women With A Karate Baton And A Toaster

In spite of all that, the USPS comes out with a new stamp every year, and people celebrate something this psycho came up with.

It's impressive, how Trumpflakes always find the most obscure things to melt down over.

I guess practice makes perfect.

You'd have a major cow if the post office was printing a stamp commemorating some event a white supremacist founded.

You leftists are dropping calves over imaginary scandals, so don't act so "high and mighty."

It's impressive, how Trumpflakes always find the most obscure things to melt down over.

You'd have a major cow if the post office was printing a stamp commemorating some event a white supremacist founded.

You leftists are dropping calves over imaginary scandals, so don't act so "high and mighty."

We don’t act high and mighty.
We ARE HIGH AND MIGHTY.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We don’t act high and mighty.
We ARE HIGH AND MIGHTY.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have to say it, you're probably not.

If I were to act like you, I'd have to reject the music of Wagner because he was a raging anti-semite. I'd have to reject the music of Frank Sinatra and Bing Crosby because they were such nasty people. I'd have to reject the music of Michael Jackson because he was a weirdo pedophile. And so on.

Needless to say, I don't. I separate the artist from his work. You don't, because you're consumed by the politics of resentment.

Every Christmas season, I see that the USPS comes out with a vibrant new stamp celebrating the made-up tradition of Kwanzaa...

Kwanzaa Stamp | USPS.com

Why would the US Postal Service, an independent agency of the United States federal government, celebrate a "holiday" which was founded by a psychotic individual who brutalized and tortured women?

The creator of Kwanzaa is Maulana Ndabezitha Karenga, a 77-year-old professor of Africana studies at California State University, Long Beach. His real name is Ronald Everett. Karenga was convicted in 1971 for brutally torturing two naked women with a soldering iron, a vise and a toaster.

The women were members of Karenga’s ultra-radical, paramilitary, black nationalist cult called the US Organization, which went by the acronym US. The women were held at gunpoint, forced to disrobe and were beaten with an electrical cord and a karate baton after being ordered to remove their clothes. Karenga tortured the two women with the help of other members of his cult because Karenga believed that the torture victims were using magic crystals to assassinate him on behalf of his enemies.

When they denied it, they were beaten with an electrical cord and a hot soldering iron was put in one of the women's mouth and against her face. He also tightened one of the women's big toes in a vise, and put detergent and running hoses in their mouths and holding a gun, threatened to shoot both of them, as well as hitting them on the heads with toasters.

The Creator Of Kwanzaa Is A Criminal Loon Who Allegedly Tortured Naked Women With A Karate Baton And A Toaster

In spite of all that, the USPS comes out with a new stamp every year, and people celebrate something this psycho came up with.

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Can anyone confirm this Chicago woman's assertions that large numbers of CHILD NEGLECTING MOMS are FAILING to protect our Nation's most precious and cherished from sexual predators?

This ADULT LANGUAGE, EXTREMELY NSFW video is filled with genuine human emotion and PAIN.

"Emotional Woman Wants Her 'TRIFLING SAVAGE' Black Sisters Destroyed!" ~Chyna Fox

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations
____
"My mother was cancer, she would destroy *EVERYBODY"* ~Richard 'The Iceman' Kuklinsky, 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim and now-deceased convicted serial murderer.

"I would have never been able to do this work if I had come into this world with a mother who stayed, who nurtured me in a healthy way." ~Dr. Stacey Patton, Ph.D., Professor, Author, Child Abuse & Violence Researcher

"T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E.", a Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* Public Service Announcement:

"The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur, American urban-TRUTH-teller, Gun Violence & 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim

Forum List

Back