Kuwaiti Professor Suggests about a Biological Attack at the White House

Do not worry----he is a harmless monkey----he is clueless------but throw him a banana and lock the cage door.

Beautiful language isn't it?

I'd like to learn to speak Farsi. Its a language designed for poets, I'm informed.

So this guy wants to kill Americans?

And this shocks us, why?

We have people on this board who ALSO want to kill wrong thinking Americans and some of you would if you could, but that doesn't seem to upset too many of us

Why's that?

Oh yeah, that's right...

Some of you don't mind because a lot of you basically aren't all that much different than this guy.

You claim to pray to different God, but you're all members of the same religion, anyway.

The vengeful righteous god you BOTH worship grants you liberty to think in terms of killing the other.

It's almost like Jesus never existed.

Last edited:

I'd like to learn to speak Farsi. Its a language designed for poets, I'm informed.

And this shocks us, why?

We have people on this board who ALSO want to kill wrong thinking Americans and some of you would if you could, but that doesn't seem to upset too many of us

Why's that?

Oh yeah, that's right...

Some of you don't mind because a lot of you basically aren't all that much different than this guy.

You claim to pray to different God, but you're all members of the same religion, anyway.

The vengeful righteous god you BOTH worship grants you liberty to think in terms of killing the other.

And you have proof of this? Welldoyahuh?

And this shocks us, why?

Why's that?

Oh yeah, that's right...

a Kuwaiti Arab speaking Farsi?

you sure about that?
i thought Kuwaiti's spoke Arabic

And this shocks us, why?

Why's that?

Oh yeah, that's right...

you sure about that?

You're right.

And this shocks us, why?

Why's that?

Oh yeah, that's right...

you sure about that?

You're right.

You're left.

New Topics

Forum List

Back