Kushner-Whitaker cozy up on chopper ride...

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

The Republican were outraged when Bubba spoke with Lynch....where is the outrage now?

Kushner is a target of Mueller!

The Republican were outraged when Bubba spoke with Lynch....where is the outrage now?

Kushner is a target of Mueller!

Wait I thought we don't know what Mueller knows? Where has Mueller said Kushner is a target?

MSLSD...All I needed to see....

raff-n-raff.jpg

Bet the farm that Whitaker will be called before the Democratic House. Hope he has an updated resume....

Whitaker cannot be trusted....Mueller will quit before he is told to take his foot off the investigation gas pedal....but the facts will still be there. trump is attempting to skirt the rule of law, as he has his entire life. The orange bas*ard cannot be allowed to escape.

The country will be outraged if Mueller is forced out or leaves because of pressure from the trump mole, whitaker...

Bet the farm that Whitaker will be called before the Democratic House. Hope he has an updated resume....

Whitaker can tell the dems to pound sand.....I don't remember....I don't know....I can't recall....fuck off...executive privilege...etc.

Whitaker cannot be trusted....Mueller will quit before he is told to take his foot off the investigation gas pedal....but the facts will still be there. trump is attempting to skirt the rule of law, as he has his entire life. The orange bas*ard cannot be allowed to escape.

The country will be outraged if Mueller is forced out or leaves because of pressure from the trump mole, whitaker...
:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

If I follow along here

Trumpers are still OUTRAGED about the Clinton/Lynch meeting on the tarmac...but THIS...doesn't bother them at all?

If I follow along here

Trumpers are still OUTRAGED about the Clinton/Lynch meeting on the tarmac...but THIS...doesn't bother them at all?

Hillary had an illegal server that Lynch should have prosecuted.
What do you have on Kushner? What do you have on Trump that justifies the Mueller investigation? NOTHING

Forum List

Back