Kushner Used Personal Email Account for Government Business

Windparadox

Gold Member
May 3, 2017
Northern WI.
`
"Jared Kushner, President Trump’s son-in-law and a White House senior adviser, has used his personal email account to conduct official government business, his lawyer acknowledged on Sunday.

The lawyer, Abbe Lowell, said that Mr. Kushner, using the personal account, had received or sent “fewer than a hundred emails” involving his White House colleagues over the first seven months of the administration. Mr. Lowell said the emails were all forwarded to Mr. Kushner’s official account, creating a record.

The use of the personal account was first reported by Politico.

Mr. Kushner is not the only official in the Trump White House who has been found to have used private email or text messaging for government business, a situation that has raised questions about the administration’s preservation of records. But Mr. Kushner is the person closest to the president to have his personal email use become public."
- Source
`
`

Quite frankly, I don't know know what to make make of this. Things are so screwed up in DC, I can't tell if this is legal or not. While I've been able to confirm this story from other sources, no one seems to want to be bothered by this, considering the nations dysfunctional obsession with football players lately.
`

2nd post is a "what about Hillary" excuse and defense.

Last edited:
`
"Jared Kushner, President Trump’s son-in-law and a White House senior adviser, has used his personal email account to conduct official government business, his lawyer acknowledged on Sunday.

The lawyer, Abbe Lowell, said that Mr. Kushner, using the personal account, had received or sent “fewer than a hundred emails” involving his White House colleagues over the first seven months of the administration. Mr. Lowell said the emails were all forwarded to Mr. Kushner’s official account, creating a record.

The use of the personal account was first reported by Politico.

Mr. Kushner is not the only official in the Trump White House who has been found to have used private email or text messaging for government business, a situation that has raised questions about the administration’s preservation of records. But Mr. Kushner is the person closest to the president to have his personal email use become public."
- Source
`
`

Quite frankly, I don't know know what to make make of this. Things are so screwed up in DC, I can't tell if this is legal or not. While I've been able to confirm this story from other sources, no one seems to want to be bothered by this, considering the nations dysfunctional obsession with football players lately.
`

I have never been a sports fan and never will be. I watched the Super Bowl every year but will not watch it next year. The professional football players and owners should realize they are alienating half of their client base.

I have never been a sports fan and never will be. I watched the Super Bowl every year but will not watch it next year. The professional football players and owners should realize they are alienating half of their client base.
`
I agree. He crossed the line. However, in the entire totality of things happening now; it just is not that important.To a large extent, I can say the same about politicians using their personal email accounts to conduct government business. Big deal. However, when personal emails are used with the intent to conduct unlawful business or to usurp legal government scrutiny, that changes things. A far greater damage can be wreaked on our government by illegal use of emails than some dumb football player playing SJW.

`
I agree. He crossed the line. However, in the entire totality of things happening now; it just is not that important.To a large extent, I can say the same about politicians using their personal email accounts to conduct government business. Big deal. However, when personal emails are used with the intent to conduct unlawful business or to usurp legal government scrutiny, that changes things. A far greater damage can be wreaked on our government by illegal use of emails than some dumb football player playing SJW.

The football brouhaha takes my mind off Kim for the moment.

5 or 6 of them used private emails for government, even Bannon. After all the hoop la of Lock her up at rallies and all of T's slamming her for use of a private server, I would suspect none of them knowing what they were doing did pass classified info. They feel they are above the law.

2nd post is a "what about Hillary" excuse and defense.

This is not about Hillary, its about Kushner's, Ivanka and Jared, Bannon, Pribus (sp) , Cohn, and one other. I can't believe Kushner's are still senior advisor to the Potus yet. J. Kushner is making a mint off T and Ivanka is no better, money hungry bit-h.

Extreme hypocrisy from the Trump admin
However the precedence has been set. Amazing how hillary lovers have the gonads to even discuss this.

Extreme hypocrisy from the Trump admin
However the precedence has been set. Amazing how hillary lovers have the gonads to even discuss this.

We needs to investigate this. Demand the emails and lets have a hearing, the Kushners are make money off of daddy.

Forum List

Back