Kushner security clearance being held up by Mueller probe

"This is all about money laundering. Their path to fucking Trump goes right through Paul Manafort, Don Jr. and Jared Kushner. It's as plain as a hair on your face. It goes through Deutsche Bank and all the Kushner shit. The Kushner shit is greasy. They're going to go right through that."

-Steve Bannon

i look forward to hearing what he said during his 20 hours talking to Mueller's people. They said he answered every question.

oh oh...

Yep - I can't really blame him for not talking to the Nunes Clown Show in House Intel. He decided to go with the guy who's serious.

i suspect he was told by Mueller not to speak to the House because they didn't want what he said to be relayed to Donald and his thugs

Yup...Nunes is just waiting to go running to Donald and give him some juicy details. I am waiting for the Trump interview....myself.

And likely he'd have made an awesome show of it following his epic "Midnight Run" :)

9a6588920fa0729376955bd7b0135d8c--memes-pot.jpg

Maybe Nunes was in the peepee shower with the Orange Clown?

Kushner will bring down Trumps presidency

He will be convicted of money laundering and Trump will pardon him

Even his own party will not stand for it

"This is all about money laundering. Their path to fucking Trump goes right through Paul Manafort, Don Jr. and Jared Kushner. It's as plain as a hair on your face. It goes through Deutsche Bank and all the Kushner shit. The Kushner shit is greasy. They're going to go right through that."

-Steve Bannon

i look forward to hearing what he said during his 20 hours talking to Mueller's people. They said he answered every question.

oh oh...

Yep - I can't really blame him for not talking to the Nunes Clown Show in House Intel. He decided to go with the guy who's serious.

i suspect he was told by Mueller not to speak to the House because they didn't want what he said to be relayed to Donald and his thugs

Yup...Nunes is just waiting to go running to Donald and give him some juicy details. I am waiting for the Trump interview....myself.

And likely he'd have made an awesome show of it following his epic "Midnight Run" :)

9a6588920fa0729376955bd7b0135d8c--memes-pot.jpg
What ever happened to the release of the Democratic memo?

Kushner will bring down Trumps presidency

He will be convicted of money laundering and Trump will pardon him

Even his own party will not stand for it

The circus is just getting bigger. It is not a coincidence that Manafort was deep in debt to Russians and that he developed and ran a fake news campaign to elect the pro Russian leader in Ukraine in the same way that the Russians ran a fake news campaign to elect Trump. That is where Mueller is going. Manafort will be found guilty of money laundering as will Kushner and possibly Junior. But, unless Manafort flips on Trump, he will also take the dive for collaborating with a foreign adversary to disseminate false information to elect Putin's choice.

THAT IS CALLED TREASON.

Even FOX is beginning to figure that out.

Manafort faces new charges in Mueller probe, blasts ex-partner for pleading guilty

Mueller is a tool nothing more...there is no reason not to grant a security clearance to Kushner...it's all a big stop Trump scheme...this whole investigation is just going on to keep Trump from succeeding...the people running this witch hunt and the felons that got it started are desperate to stop Trump from being successful...

That means they want you the American people to hurt economically and our nation to be harmed all because Trump won and they hate him...they hate Trump more than they love America...Mueller if you had any sense of patriotism...justice and love of nation you would stop this BS witch hunt tomorrow....

The more Trump succeeds the worse this BS will get...his Poll numbers go up and the swamp begins to make noise...

Obama left us politically as a third world nation.....

While there are several Congressional “investigations” underway, the only investigation that truly matters is the Mueller investigation and he hasn’t released any findings so any “no collusion” claim is premature and disingenuous. However, we know; a) Russian intermediaries offered Donald Trump Jr. smut on Hillary Clinton and Jr. accepted, b) Trump, in turn, made a change in the RNC campaign platform to eliminate the US pledge to provide arms to Ukraine, c) most meetings between Trump aides and Russian intermediaries involved relaxing or eliminating the Obama sanctions on Russia. “You give me the smut I want, I give you something you want in return.” That is the very definition of collusion! Interference in our election and collusion with the Russians are foregone conclusions.

aaannnnd ya got nuttin

The crazy Russian Collusion Conspiracy is just pure political harassment of Trump.
Democrat corruption and nefariousness are a threat to America’s democracy.
The Democrats are bad for America.

you don't need to sign your posts
I don't but if I did it would look like this;
upload_2018-2-23_17-10-6.jpeg

Did you hear Trump's job approval is higher than Obama's this time in their presidency?
It's gonna be hard to impeach a president with above 50% approval....let me rephrase that it's gonna be impossible.....:SMILEW~130:

there's about a 35% base that's fine with anything cheeto does.

not surprisingly, about 35% of the american population has an iq in the mid double digits

coincidence?

not surprisingly, about 35% of the american population has an iq in the mid double digits

coincidence?
35? where did you get that number from? He won with 48 he is now at 50 after tax season he will be at 60....ooooooohhhhhouch hurts I know...

coincidence?
35? where did you get that number from? He won with 48 he is now at 50 after tax season he will be at 60....ooooooohhhhhouch hurts I know...

he has an approval rating in the mid thirties to low 40... no one believes he will ever have a 60% approval rating.
you don't get that when you are only the president of the uneducated white supremacist "base"

he has an approval rating in the mid thirties to low 40... no one believes he will ever have a 60% approval rating.
you don't get that when you are only the president of the uneducated white supremacist "base"
:th_panties:

coincidence?

The unbelievable happened when Trump Won......The White supremacist comment makes you sound like some kind of delusional, psychopath:cuckoo:

Sources: Mueller probe stymies Kushner security clearance - CNNPolitics

Oh oh,,,the Prince in waiting looks like he is going to get smashed....:5_1_12024:

I say get the whole family out ...to many libs in there anyways

If Kushner has to go.....he has to go

No problems with me. None at all. He was always a limousine Manhattan liberal, do not like that. Bye

These idiot libs don't realize Kushner is one of their own...He and his wife

Forum List

Back